**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Before we continue Alliance War Seasons

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
Champions need to be fixed. Off the top of my head this is just a cursory glance at bugs that need to be addressed as well as obvious buffs to older champions that are too obvious to ignore (in less detail than I’d like to go into but that will be saved for another time)

MODOK: his ability to “drift” out of combos needs to be dealt with

Domino: inexplicably able to break blocks without issue

Iron Man Infinity War: after testing out interactions with Iceman’s non-standard Armor I still have reservations

Stand your ground: clearificarion on if it should or shouldn’t cause parry when coupled with autoblock

Champions that deserve buffs:

Doctor Strange: the last remnant of 12.0 that was not balanced post nerf and left a useless shell

Iron Fist: Indirectly nerfed due to Negative Armor’s nonexistence post 12.0. Candidate for Armor Shatter, True Strike/Accuracy/Damage as well as Debuff resistances to poison, non-damaging, degeneration, and cold
Unique synergy potential with Luke Cage and Daredevil

Abomination: Candidate for an Aura as well as having his poison interact in a manner such as Thor Ragnarok’s Signature Shock.

Black Bolt: His Signature ability changed to reflect his Unique Synergy with Medusa and Medusa instead amplify the freaquency of activation

Ms.Marvel Kamala Khan: Candidate for the Civil Warrior treatment of fusing buffs into permenants with a few extra tweaks

Hawkeye: Candiate for Shock and Incinerate as additional or “substitute vs bleed immune” on respective special attacks

Gamora/Hawkeye: Candidates for the Luke Cage signature treatment. Gamora could revive a cool down and Hawkeye should be able to refresh hemorrhage.

Gamora/Nebula: potential to be more in line with Corvus and Proxima and their ability to decimate defensive champs more easily

Magneto Red&White: Candidates to receive Magnetic-Danger Sense type buffs as well as shock resistance-immunity due to control of magnetism which is tied to electrical energy

Karnak and Jane Foster:
Candidates to recieve more aggressive buffs. Karnak to benefit from Armor Shatter/Break and Jane to play a more “Mystical” role as well as possess cruelty buffs in a fashion similar to Thor Classic

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    You expect all this done by July 11? I'd be happy if they could just get hits to stop dropping in combos or make it so I stop receiving network errors only when I go to fight mini bosses and am penalized for it.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    You expect all this done by July 11? I'd be happy if they could just get hits to stop dropping in combos or make it so I stop receiving network errors only when I go to fight mini bosses and am penalized for it.

I can guarantee you none of this will be implemented
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    @spaceoctopus

I expect them to start somewhere.

Ideally having the bugs fixed over the next 2 weeks

Over a month or 2 prepare a beta buff for Doctor strange and Abomination

Sprinkled in a month here or there could be the easy ones such as Hawkeye and Gamora, Black Bolt… and hopefully by the time season 4 or 5 comes around we can be addressing more complicated buffs and fixing up new bugs Kabam has breed for the new champions
  • ChaddaimpalerChaddaimpaler Posts: 17
    Come on, this is kabam we are speaking about here.

You might as well demand a pony, a castle, world peace, milky bars for everyone, and rank down tickets.
    Come on, this is kabam we are speaking about here.

You might as well demand a pony, a castle, world peace, milky bars for everyone, and rank down tickets.

It’s my understanding they announced this would be the year they buffed up more champions and that they don’t like bugs in their game so how would pointing out what in retrospect should be all extremely easy tasks that they in theory already agree with he bad? As the players we must keep the conversation alive
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Such an excellent post, well thought out and shows how much you love playing the game. Too bad it’s wasted and will more than likely never be implemented by Kabam.

The game we have is the game Kabam wants us to play. MCOC is a reflection of Kabam’s gaming philosophy, which is why so many people are playing that game that rhymes with Tort Night. So just try to have fun where you can with the game, Kabam will make the changes they feel that line up with their gaming philosophy.
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    Such an excellent post, well thought out and shows how much you love playing the game. Too bad it’s wasted and will more than likely never be implemented by Kabam.

The game we have is the game Kabam wants us to play. MCOC is a reflection of Kabam’s gaming philosophy, which is why so many people are playing that game that rhymes with Tort Night. So just try to have fun where you can with the game, Kabam will make the changes they feel that line up with their gaming philosophy.

Yep. Kabam has made a game that makes them money. That in the end is all they care about. Our enjoyment and frustrations are thrown out with yesterday’s newspaper.
  • ACIDUCKACIDUCK Posts: 64
    for sure, i think domino and iron man need to be fixed. medusa should be able to shut down his auto block. i dont see why not. having to catch him on heavy attacks only is kind of booty. there really is alot of stuff they need to fix before they make these seasons continue. its alot all at once without proper precautional procedure IMO. id fix it before things get worse... more worse... again... lol
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    Domino breaking blocks should be fixed before we do anything.....
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Agree with everything, besides the Hawkeye buff. He's great as is. But great post. Hopefully Kabam acknowledges this post.
    Agree with everything, besides the Hawkeye buff. He's great as is. But great post. Hopefully Kabam acknowledges this post.

To be fair when you have a huge electrical animation as well as incendiary in the name adding a little something extra would just be icing.

And the hemorrhage refresh is mostly of 5.4 cause “until the end of the fight” is a misnomer