**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

who should i rank up?

who should i rank up? 22 votes

unduped bishop
0%
duped wolverine
100%
LoPrestibuffajrPcc880DrownedGodHollowbornStoyvensenDarkrider05Guzmashchong2Harbinger195Danny_DRTO_GRINDER_Bruinsfan8510Championcriticshadow_lurker22King_GarfNoob2435samakilluaDedamin 22 votes

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    duped wolverine
    Obvious choice between the two haha
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    duped wolverine
    Duped Wolvie is good if you don't have a lot of champs, but he loses a lot of value in end-game.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    duped wolverine
    easy call within 0.0000001 second :D

next question, who to rank up? undupped magneto vs dupped AA? :D
    lol just kidding, enjoy your awesome Wolvie regen!
  • sy_17sy_17 Posts: 53
    edited June 2018
    shchong2 wrote: »
    easy call within 0.0000001 second :D

next question, who to rank up? undupped magneto vs dupped AA? :D
    lol just kidding, enjoy your awesome Wolvie regen!

lol haha 😆 looking for tips not mockery because i don’t spend every waking moment on this game
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    duped wolverine
    fletsskl2fzb.jpg