**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding the New AW Season changes

What are your thoughts? Let's keep this Constructive.

Regarding the New AW Season changes 34 votes

For it
5%
Darkmagic1991Harbinger195 2 votes
Against it
41%
Captain_KandiceCableKeonexSlickpeteyheruheru511Pcc880MSRDLDGhgSKOutsiderSloppy_StuReformation_RyanMy_SuperiorDankestChefezmoney 14 votes
Need better rewards
23%
OmniSnizzbarRucrazybelli300JadedMaandy123TinoMiaNoOneAlive 8 votes
Bring Back Diversity
14%
LifeswickedTHX135na_Perfect_ClarityHello69 5 votes
Bring Back Defender Kills
5%
FrostySorrow 2 votes
New Season too short
0%
Off season too long
0%
other, please explain
8%
GroundedWisdomVuska1776 3 votes

Comments

• Hello69Hello69 Posts: 15
    Bring Back Diversity
    They nerfed our rewards by 25%. Extremely uncalled for and lame.

You mean 50%
  • GoomGoom Posts: 12
    Wait why are we talking about this and not the cheaters who banked awesome rewards .....well done Kabam well done
  • Hello69Hello69 Posts: 15
    Bring Back Diversity
    hhs8tcidbrji.jpeg
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    other, please explain
    Perhaps I'm slightly more removed than the majority. The only thing I feel somewhat iffy about is the removal of Diversity because I was a supporter of it from the beginning. Having said that, I found most Allies, even my guys, never focused on it regardless. We always ended up having multiples in our Wars, and I wasn't too adamant in calling them on it.
    I suppose you could put me in the "Indifferent Until Something Comes Up" category.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    other, please explain
    They nerfed our rewards by 25%. Extremely uncalled for and lame.

It's half the time, half the Rewards. That's not really a nerf. It's playing for the same thing.
    Nope , do the math for the year buddy .....no please I’m curious if it’s the same
    So if you get paid a salary , bi weekly , but your bosses change it to paid every week , you still end up with the same amount . People are saying it’s a 25% less...so you would be happy with a 25% pay cut because you now collect rewards once a week
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Perhaps I'm slightly more removed than the majority. The only thing I feel somewhat iffy about is the removal of Diversity because I was a supporter of it from the beginning. Having said that, I found most Allies, even my guys, never focused on it regardless. We always ended up having multiples in our Wars, and I wasn't too adamant in calling them on it.
    I suppose you could put me in the "Indifferent Until Something Comes Up" category.

That’s because your in participation ribbon bracket. The game is honestly becoming miserable for player in competitive brackets. Good players shouldn’t be “stepping down” , “taking a break” or “chilling in gold tier” after every season. Kabam needs to let off the throttle man.