**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It’s a little funny?

SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
How everyone(and I mean nearly everyone) begged for a fix to the issue with the relation between MD and Dexterity. Kabam pushes it aside. Then made blade. Then made diversity. They basically did all they could to not address it (in the same way the community suggested). To in the end. Doing exactly what the community said. They’re quite frankly too proud to admit that WE might actually KNOW what’s best for this game. Since WE play it daily lol

Comments

• CinnCinn Posts: 81
    It’s actually more about profit than it is listening to the players.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    of Course it is. And they’re making this move for profit no? Or you’re saying this time it’s not about profit?

Or you’re saying this change is about profit and the original solution the community offered would have get them to this point?

I’m confused?
    I mean this will change too once they’ve hit a point where they are no longer making profit from “changing the meta”. This has nothing to do with the players enjoyment of the game or that they are listening to the players. They’ve actually just increased the spending of those who do spend (increased item use due to more difficulty of nodes). And, the change to diversity has a few effects; increased the value of champs currently available by purchasing crystals(imiw, domino) and devaluing all of the resources a player has spent to rank for some diversity.
    It is nice to think they listen to the consumer but the facts don’t support it.. although, it really would be cool if it were true .
    Cinn wrote: »
    I mean this will change too once they’ve hit a point where they are no longer making profit from “changing the meta”. This has nothing to do with the players enjoyment of the game or that they are listening to the players. They’ve actually just increased the spending of those who do spend (increased item use due to more difficulty of nodes). And, the change to diversity has a few effects; increased the value of champs currently available by purchasing crystals(imiw, domino) and devaluing all of the resources a player has spent to rank for some diversity.
    It is nice to think they listen to the consumer but the facts don’t support it.. although, it really would be cool if it were true .

I mean... I couldn’t disagree more. I’m in gold 1 platinum 3. No whale by any stretch of the imagination. I can tell you this. 80% of my alliance buys t2a every week. We walk through aw since day 1 rarely dying at all. Not sure what it’s like above us obviously....... diversity was NOT ABOUT making money lol. If you can’t kill a diverse defender..... minis and bosses with insane buffs... sure. Heal and revive. But instead of buying t2a 2 times a week celebrate your season rewards and spend lots. It’s all relative...
    Won’t let me edit x2 t2a a week. Every week.
    Diversity as defenders in war was not about money.. the change to diversity was about money.. I too am gold 1/plat 3 and no whale either. But those who are did spend money and did have some focus on diversity where they could’ve spent said resources elsewhere which, they will now have to do to rank up defenders they wouldn’t have ranked up due to diversity in the past. The change back is also likely due to money as stronger defenders= more potion use for those competing in higher tiers.
    I’m cheap so, I honestly can’t imagine spending a lot of money in the first place. However, any inclination to spend even a little is diminished with the “meta-change”.
    Cinn wrote: »
    Diversity as defenders in war was not about money.. the change to diversity was about money.. I too am gold 1/plat 3 and no whale either. But those who are did spend money and did have some focus on diversity where they could’ve spent said resources elsewhere which, they will now have to do to rank up defenders they wouldn’t have ranked up due to diversity in the past. The change back is also likely due to money as stronger defenders= more potion use for those competing in higher tiers.
    I’m cheap so, I honestly can’t imagine spending a lot of money in the first place. However, any inclination to spend even a little is diminished with the “meta-change”.

My experience is different than yours man. I don’t know how to explain it. I have over 800 map 5 crystals. Over 30 glory crystals. More than 1500 t4cc crystals. It was a terrible debacle of an idea. None of us had to spend resources trying to be diverse. Cuz we just put 4/40s out there and still won 60% of our wars. You did it wrong. And we ended at the same place. Except I have more resources than you. It seems.

A 5/50 DD gets less kills than a 4/40 MC LoL. All day. Everyday.
    Also forgot to mention. I’ve never spent more than $20 on this game. TOTAL lol. It doesn’t require spending. It requires a more valuable resource. Time.
    Young man? Little passive aggressiveness much? Sorry you don’t like someone with a different viewpoint. Your rather defensive response actually makes me a little sad to think how you must respond to a differing viewpoint in real life. So, good luck to you sir.
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    so extremely frustrating