**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legend Run - Masacre and the Mercs

Comments

• _eVerBLaCK__eVerBLaCK_ Posts: 51
    Hope it will be sub 3:45
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Fixxx wrote: »
    Apologies for the ignorance but I would like to be sure--when exactly does legend run ends for this EQ? Would it be June 20 11:59 PM? Which timezone?

No one can clarify?
    Apologies for the ignorance but I would like to be sure--when exactly does legend run ends for this EQ? Would it be June 20 11:59 PM? Which timezone?

No one can clarify?

I’m not sure , but as per the announcement it supposed to be available until June 20th ,, which is mean June 19th 23:59

But .. i’m Not 100% sure
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    Ok. Let's change the meta here.

Have a 4/55 Juggernaut or a 4/55 Duped UC. You will start the fight Unstoppable. There is no need to create an attack situation, you just start hitting the enemy.

Spend 1.4 units and purchase the Advanced Booster Pack.

Activate 30% attack and 30% champions boost.

Rework your masteries, you will basically need the best attack setup possible. Add suicides and all attack masteries possible. If you want to feel safe, you can add parry or defensive stuff. Not needed tho.

If you are not secure with Juggs, bring your 5/65 blade/magik/whatever to kill bosses.

The fight ends in less than half of a second the enemy on Heroic. Master won't take too long. It's all about creating the attack situatioin. Most enemies dies with 1-2 combos with all that boosts and masteries.

Way faster than Blade, way faster than anything else.

• MR44MR44 Posts: 17
    Ronildas wrote: »
    Ok. Let's change the meta here.

Have a 4/55 Juggernaut or a 4/55 Duped UC. You will start the fight Unstoppable. There is no need to create an attack situation, you just start hitting the enemy.

Spend 1.4 units and purchase the Advanced Booster Pack.

Activate 30% attack and 30% champions boost.

Rework your masteries, you will basically need the best attack setup possible. Add suicides and all attack masteries possible. If you want to feel safe, you can add parry or defensive stuff. Not needed tho.

If you are not secure with Juggs, bring your 5/65 blade/magik/whatever to kill bosses.

The fight ends in less than half of a second the enemy on Heroic. Master won't take too long. It's all about creating the attack situatioin. Most enemies dies with 1-2 combos with all that boosts and masteries.

Way faster than Blade, way faster than anything else.

I think the time you save during the fight you would lose if you brought a R5 by selecting your Jugg every fight.

• @Ronildas with this months master gold deadpool you will waste too much time using Jugg or UC guaranteed. Plus power shield node no chance in my eyes.
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    edited June 2018
    @Funnyguy786 if you don't feel safe, you can always bring a team to use someone else on that nodes. I don't think you waste time on gold deadpool tho. its a less than 1min fight on master...

and @MR44 I totally agree, I wouldn't bring anyone else. Juggs can easily do the whole job.
  • SavageB3ast_23SavageB3ast_23 Posts: 19

No one can clarify?

Id like clarification on this as well.
  • @Ronildas i just cant see it happening you cannot compare it with starkey damage output, Corvuses bursty damage or blades godness. Hence why you donot see any videos of people attempting it without them.
    Ps medussa could also do it.

@SavageB3ast_23

Most probably june 20th 10am PST
    Any more times ??
  • TypaleTypale Posts: 11
    I got pretty much 4 hours exactly... not feeling good with it. Had a disconnect and think I could have done at least 10 min better..
  • MR44MR44 Posts: 17
    Pretty sure cutoff will be like 3:40ish I’m not feeling good either with 3:48 hopfully everyone with the 3:30 times and lower posted here about it so leaves like 90 open spots lol I doubt it though
  • ChiknLoVrChiknLoVr Posts: 51
    Well the running is over so if any more would like to share their times now doesn't matter
  • JTChaosJTChaos Posts: 5
    I ran it with 5/65 Blade, paired with Sparky, Dorm, Ghost Rider and Doctor Strange for synergies, using the 30% and 20% atk boost. I finished it in just under 3 hr 31 min 30 secs. maybe just under 31 as I started the timer slightly early and did not immediately stop it. Hoping this goes well for me as I have been wanting to try this for about 2 years but never had an Iphone to try it with.
  • SlapSlap Posts: 1
    How long after June 20th does the results for a legend title come out?
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Ended with 3:53, it was excellent practice with a 4/55
  • Azq12Azq12 Posts: 24
    3:40:14. Wonder if that’s gonna be good enough?
    So the best time posted so far was 3:25

Any more times ??
    How about an accurate cut-off time? You guys picked it right on the money last month given the times, how about for this month, is it usually around a 15 minute window given from the fastest time to the final spot?
    Last month best time posted was 3:02 , and he got the 4th or 5th ... cutoff was 3:25
  • ValseNoireValseNoire Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    wzhss2x9hv6u.jpeg
    Sparky 5* 65 , Blade,full suicides,30%+20%boosts
    Has the cutoff window ever been so narrow as in like 5 min before?
  • 76iep76iep Posts: 2
    Just found this post. My time was close to 3:31, 5/R5 starky + full boost. Can do a bit better but hopefully I can make the cut. Good luck to yall
  • My time was 3h 33m, used rank 5 starky with 30% health and attack boost . good luck to everyone who tried
    My time was 3h 33m, used rank 5 starky with 30% health and attack boost . good luck to everyone who tried

How are you feeling about that time?
  • Pretty confident with my time
  • NskNsk Posts: 2
    My time for this quest run was 3hr 26mins, this is 4th attempt at Legends Run, I’ve always been out by 5 mins and 2 runs I did were with r4 blade and last one I did was r5 blade as well as this run.