**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ip buffed???

AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
Ok so this happened with me in master quest chapter 1 part 2. When ip triggered his arc overload at 15% he also started gaining power for the duration of arc overload. Is this for real because i don't see anywhere in iron patriot's sig ability about power gain plus i am 100% sure he wasn't on a power gain node

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    It’s part of his signature ability (although Kabam doesn’t make that obvious)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It’s always been a part of his sig. he gains health, armor, and steady power gain for the duration of the overload. Then he burns out and gets an armor break debuff for the remainder of the fight.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    rmolcrvgc37m.jpg
    Sorry i was wrong it's there in his sig but it's strange coz earlier this didn't happen
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Damn more than 2 years in this game for me and this happened first time 🙄🙄🙄. Something's strange
  • PellucidumPellucidum Posts: 26
    You got me excited that ip was buffed. He wasn’t but this does bring up the important point that ip does need to be improved . Kabam, please make ip great again .
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Pellucidum wrote: »
    You got me excited that ip was buffed. He wasn’t but this does bring up the important point that ip does need to be improved . Kabam, please make ip great again .

Again? That would imply he was once great....