**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade or Masacre

Who would i benefit more from at rank 5?

Who would you choose and why?

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Blade, if you have Starky and GR (and even Mephisto/Dormammu) synergy
    At R5, he tears thru Villians, Dimensional beings and Mystic champs (not working on Mordo) like cheesecake

But Masacre has very high damage if you stack high enough incinerate

Still blade is the current meta and top choice, with very high prestige too

but don't listen to me, bcos people once said, with skill, even carnage and spidergwen can be great champs :D
  • Blade. Saves you on item usage, unit usage amd overall resources on all levels of the game. He is great for end game content such as LOL and Act 5. Overall great champ even without the synergies.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    tufan_1974 wrote: »
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Blade, if you have Starky and GR (and even Mephisto/Dormammu) synergy
    At R5, he tears thru Villians, Dimensional beings and Mystic champs (not working on Mordo) like cheesecake

But Masacre has very high damage if you stack high enough incinerate

Still blade is the current meta and top choice, with very high prestige too

but don't listen to me, bcos people once said, with skill, even carnage and spidergwen can be great champs :D

i don't know masacre but i have maxed 4* blade duped and as mentioned above he destroys villains, dimensional beings and mystics REALLY easy.

i koed a 9k rhino with 13 hits and sp2

Hehe yes, in AWs (I'm not in platinum, only gold) I especially enjoy my blade taking paths with multiple mystic champs, very often i need to face 2~3 mephisto (sometimes he is mini boss), or 2~3magik (sometimes she is a mini boss), or 2~3 morningstar (sometimes she is a mini boss), and etc .... my 5* R4 (undupped) Blade solo'ed all of them all the way. However, I only brought along with my Starky, but I did not like to bring along my 4* R5/50 GR bcos I still feel GR is hitting like wet noodles.