**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bloodletting Crystal Matter, Forgotten and Forgiven?

I sure hope in the midst of the season 3 announcement we haven't forgotten about the complete lack of oversight in the release of the bloodletting crystal a few days ago.

Comments

• WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    you can request a refund from apple/google play
  • MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88

No, I'm not going to risk getting banned.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Apple will not give out any player information to a game developer, they hold their customers in the highest regards. If only that extended to other tech companies.
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    edited June 2018
    MC1111111 wrote: »

No, I'm not going to risk getting banned.

It was closed by miike and shut down to be forgotten. Also Apple will take care of its customers. So do not be afraid.
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    well with about 3 other issues in play the bloodletting crystal is on the backburner. If aw isn't fixed asap you're going to see an exodus. Everyone is basically just waiting to see what happens in the next week... should be interesting.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Sorry but that's not how the refund works. Apple will honor 1 refund and 1 only. Once you use that up good luck in the future.
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    Immortal wrote: »
    Sorry but that's not how the refund works. Apple will honor 1 refund and 1 only. Once you use that up good luck in the future.

That's not what I've heard or read lol, I don't want to out anyone but I know of people who have gotten multiple refunds from apple, someone in my old alliance bought 3 of the bloodletting crystals and got refunded the full $129 and other cases. But it has to be a fair claim, you can't just ask for refunds because you didn't like what you received, since this is gambling you knew the risks. Using it in that fashion could definitely get you banned.