**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aspect of Dungeons that would be good for AW

Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
In dungeons, if you or your partner died, it was basically you just have to stop and eat it. Maybe you couldn’t finish the room and were stopped in your tracks. There was no option to use units or other currency to spend your way out.

I liked that. It really meant you had to focus and play well.

Make AW potions separate from AQ potions and make them rare, and something that can’t be purchased, only earned as drops in game for, say, completing an AW.

And no more boosting in AW. It will level the playing field and if the goal is for some reason to have people stop 100%ing the map, it’s the only way. Anyone can use indestructible boost and multiple champ boosts with a 5/65 and roll through a map. If you want to make it skill based, do it that way.

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    I was thinking about dungeons myself, among other things, when I formulated and posted this idea in the AWS3 thread: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/453823/#Comment_453823

One way to think about the idea is that it is a reverse dungeon. In dungeons, you start at low difficulty and see how far you can get: the farther you go the higher difficulty gets and the more points you get. In this idea, you start at high difficulty and see how far you can get: whenever you die the difficulty drops and you get less points.