**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Wars Season 3 Discussion Thread

Comments

• SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 64
    Not trying to troll or anything, but with the steady deleting of posts, it's really difficult to keep up with the thread. I refresh and just lose my place. So much is getting deleted, posts are off by pages at a time. I'm withholding my opinion on this, to abide by the rules and all. But, anyone have any sound advice as to how to make it easier to keep up with?
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Page 25 on this thread. Still no signs of a moderator response. They care so much
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    Hey Summoners,

We’re getting a lot of feedback in regards to the changes that we have announced for Alliance Wars Season 3. We want to let you all know that we are talking through your thoughts, concerns, and feedback with the team.
    Hey Summoners,

We’re getting a lot of feedback in regards to the changes that we have announced for Alliance Wars Season 3. We want to let you all know that we are talking through your thoughts, concerns, and feedback with the team.

Kabam HQ:

nffin55cy2u2.gif
    Ups.. one click to late
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    As I predicted.
  • SligSlig Posts: 328 ★★
    Not a surprise. I’m not looking forward to the new minibosses with nodes.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    So diversity is back. Minibosses are still here. Fair enough, I’ll take it.
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Double post
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I see the direction that Kabam was trying to take by removing diversity. It was limiting some people's rank up choices and decision making when going for new features. A fair compromise would be to reduce the points gained from 30 to 20 per diverse champ. That would make alliances really think if it's worth it to go for 150 diversity or place some tougher defenders. We might see 135-140 diversity instead of the 148-150 everyone mostly sees now. That would give the intended effect of stronger defenders placed without going extreme overboard of Medusas and IMIWs.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    a3u20r53cvsg.gif
    Well then...
    They gave us the worst possible change to AW, now they take it back! This way we feel like we won and forget all the other "minor" changes with 18.1 haha genius
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 157
    @Kabam Miike

Hey Mike,

I think it would be a fantastic idea if you guys capped diversity at 90 or 120 out of 150 overall for all 3 bgs.
  • Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    Smh
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    edited June 2018
    Lol they really don’t want to give RDT’s. Diversity is back boys.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Challenger and expert maps are still harder with no increased rewards.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Our alliance just spent their season 2 rewards to rank up defenders that was based on non diverse wars and now it's back to diversity. Is there any way to reverse those rank ups? @Kabam Miike
    The way it’s going now, diversity will be gone in a few days again.
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    Genuine question for kabam - is the summoner sanctum program still alive? If so what's the status of that? Was any of the big changes proposed in the last year taken to them first?
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 157
    There are players that breeze aw map. The challenger map difficulty should be based on their performance. Then...u can tone down the nodes as u move down level.

AW map is not difficult enough currently.
  • 616zito616zito Posts: 1
    What about rank down tickets for people who, like me, started spending resources after yesterday announcements just to discover they are all out today?
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Our alliance just spent their season 2 rewards to rank up defenders that was based on non diverse wars and now it's back to diversity. Is there any way to reverse those rank ups? @Kabam Miike

Not the end of the world but I took a modok to 5/50 today. Would have taken miles had I known this.