**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

12M+ Expert / Gold 1 Alliance reloading between seasons for push to Plat

REIGN is an extremely active, well-organized, and rapidly climbing 12M+ alliance looking for up to 3-4 great additions to progress with us (individuals or small group) after the end of AW season 2. Not a rebuilding situation, just replacing a few interested in retiring between seasons. If you're a great fighter and hungry to keep advancing, we'd love to have you join our fun, lively, & mature group.

ABOUT US:
• 5x5 expert in AQ (top 1300)
• AW 3x per week, top third of Gold 1 in season 2, looking to compete for plat 3 in season 3
• High ranked rewards in SA every week (6% bracket or better)
• No event mins, but hit final milestone easily in Completion and Item use, aim for t1a in arena, and duels completely optional
• Discord app for coordination & chat

ABOUT YOU:
• Uncollected, active, daily grinder (ideally 5500+ prestige)
• Friendly and communicates well
• Strong fighter, able to clear AQ/AW lanes with minimal deaths/items including miniboss
• Solid AWD options
• Preferably US timezones (or equivalent)

INTERESTED? LET'S CHAT:
• In-Game-Name: SWGOH Mos Def
• Discord: mosdef1981#0118
• Line: mosdef1981

Look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 133
    d2usoe85tbbf.png

I'm interested
  • SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    Still looking for a couple more to join after AW season rewards go out, please reach out on Discord or Line
    Open to groups, so if your high level alliance is disbanding and you’ve got a strong group of players you’d like to stick with while continuing to push forward and progress I’d love to talk to you.
  • I’m interested
    lricy5z3eloo.png
    Looking to make moves today or tomorrow, so please reach out if interested
    Still looking for 1 more, ideally before AQ starts up tomorrow