**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool in crystals

ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I didn't get Deadpool in the beginning, and since Deadpool is basically the most wanted character and the rarest, they should put him in crystals for 3 day intervals. (3 days, he's in. 3 days later, he's out)

Deadpool in crystals 24 votes

Yes, I didn't buy him in the beginning
25%
MidnightfoxJ_PattMarvinNightCrackerJustArandomGuyherechampz44 6 votes
No, waste of units
12%
DonaldJTrump69I_am_GrootVladislas22 3 votes
Just get him in the beginning
33%
Lloyd_NabbitJosh2Playcymuller25DropfaithadqqedfyvrSpiritThawnimDpoolfan01 8 votes
Are you joking?
29%
CablestakVartoxSpeedbumpFilmScorpionTheMageHunterBreynolds11 7 votes

Comments

• GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Actually he already was, I got 2 and 3* Deapool, his power gain is insane
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    I still would like a Deadpool The OG one
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    As soon as they do another 4* arena for him he will be available for $9.99 as a 3*

That's what they did last time.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Gunzo wrote: »
    Actually he already was, I got 2 and 3* Deapool, his power gain is insane

Erm, that's the X-Force Deadpool, we are talking about the Og one here.

Back to the main topic...no. I know many people want Deadpool OG to be more readily available other than spending money on him when his special offer is available or going for his special arena. Heck, even I want him.

Unfortunately, I really don't think Kabam would make him available in any other way. Even if they really wanted to, they would receive huge backlash from those who have paid and grinded for him. It just isn't fair to those who have already spent money on him.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Maybe he should be added to crystals for those that did buy him? If his arena comes back around the cutoff is going to be crazy. At least that way there's a slim chance for anyone that bought the 3* to get the 4*. Unlikely I know but still.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Can we get him for free please Kabam?Like a special arena where only PURE grinders can get him, just like Punisher arena

Please, I know you love money but this is unfair for some players
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Just get him in the beginning
    Gunzo wrote: »
    Can we get him for free please Kabam?Like a special arena where only PURE grinders can get him, just like Punisher arena

Please, I know you love money but this is unfair for some players

No, some of us bought him. If anything he should be made available for purchase again. Punisher prior to an arena was only available through arena crystals, not something you could buy so it's a completely different scenario.