**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Chapter 4 Is Insane,Impossible and i am lvl55

UberstrarkUberstrark Posts: 15
edited June 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Dear kabam i am a daily player and i play about 4 years
even now that i am level 55 i cant finish the 4th chapter as the enemies are just as strong as the dungeons

Many of My champions are over 3000 and my strongest is 4000 that is my howard and luke cage, i have spend over 300 credits for a team revive level3 and still almost a half year stuck on this chapter.. why did you made this chapter almost impossible?

a summoner like me with level55 should be able to finish this chapter. im getting dissapointed, stressed nd even depressed when i try over and over to finish the 2nd mission and fail and need to bail out.

Please lower the difficulty.

dont you want people to make progress at the end? im having difficulties getting past chapter 4 mission 2 for more than 6 months. and i bet many thousand others are stuck as well, Even the ANTMAN3 (wasp) final level is outrageously difficult, My strongest setup is about 19.000 rating and i need 23.000 to make it through the LAST mission of Evangeline Event, which i accepted and realized i wont finish this event too. After spending credits on teamrevive and team health some people are tired of trying. I REALLY hope you change the difficulties in the future or next update patch, making Missions easier Motivates to GROW stronger for others.qdtitrnsetjd.jpg

Lower players dont even have a chance to get new arena champions,
the arena is for the best and strongest players and NOT for the weak.
Making every STRONG player even stronger,

Weaker players suc as lvl20-40 will never even get close to a 6 star champion, as they dont have enough
champions to compete with, as the minimum demands are very demanding. and they dont meet the demands for getting even 6 star shards.

Comments

• UberstrarkUberstrark Posts: 15
    because i started very bad in quests,and ranking.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    I thought you were talking about ACT5 CHAPTER 4 but youre talking about act 4? You must be trolling the only way to not be able to beat it even with that howard is if you dont know how to block and attack.
  • Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    You’re level 55 and struggling? I’ve started a second account, haven’t spent any money, have a maximum of 10 4* champs and I’m walking through act 4 like it’s nothing, the suggestion earlier to check YouTube for tutorials really is the only helpful suggestion any of us can give you, it already is easy content
  • Do you have parry and dexterity? Those two masteries are important in gameplay.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    parry, dexterity, precision and cruelty are your most important masteries
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Act 4 chapter 2 is pretty easy. Its not until chapter 3 that things go insane.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I beat act 4 with 3 stars it isn’t that hard except for a few chapters and that mesmerize Electra
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    @Uberstrark Maybe show us a list of your champions and mastery setup?