**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RE: Alliance Wars Season 3 - An Update [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    2. The changes that we announced were 2 weeks out, in fact we made a point to provide time with this announcement and not announce the changes the day before. We don't have any plans to issue Rank Down Tickets. This announcement is a direct result of feedback we have heard over the past 24 hours. We've appreciated everyone that has shared constructive thoughts with us.

My issue with this is that that the announcements came right AFTER everyone got their season 2 t2a and t5b. You had to have known that people were going to be making their biggest rank-ups once they got those rewards. Any and all major announcements HAVE to come before the entire community gains the most valuable resources in the game all at the same time.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    This is a good post! Lot of good ideas here. I do think that mini bosses and bosses should warrant additional attack bonus though.
    I also think it may be a good idea to reduce penalty for duplicate champs. This would make choosing defense interesting and strategic.
  • GeylangmoghulGeylangmoghul Posts: 35
    As @Kabam Miike stated earlier that we are removing diversity as it was originally made to work as a tie breaker but it's been deciding the outcome of many war so we are removing it as afterwards with lots of discussion with community it's was decided to keep it that way. I'd say keep diversity points but diversity points should come into consideration only when their is a tie between the two ally. This way outcome of the war won't be affected with diversity points and it will work as a tie breaker.

Please let me know if I am missing something.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I think this is a good idea.