**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Final boss in wasp challenge

Can someone please tell me why my duped vision's power drain didnt work against ant man on the hardest level? I cant see why when i look at his boosts and i feel cheated...

Comments

• CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Glancing, most likely
  • Seems like another money grab, but its whatever i guess
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    This has always been the case with ant man. That is why he has seen quite a few all or nothing placements over the years.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Seems like another money grab, but its whatever i guess

Not really. Any XL champ makes it super easy and even L champs are fairly good. Personally Archangel made it almost too easy
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Yup.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Glancing! Also why Ant Man is pretty decent on All or Nothing. But that's why. He glances. And also, why would you want to power control ant man. Doesn't seem like an effective strategy there at all. In terms of the final boss in the EL challenge, Ant man has Limber, and so you need him to leave himself open by him using his L1.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It’s not really a money grab. Antman is one of the easiest champs to fight. His specials are easily avoidable (if you’ve seen them). Power control seems counter productive on him.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Seems like another money grab, but its whatever i guess

Not really. Any XL champ makes it super easy and even L champs are fairly good. Personally Archangel made it almost too easy

I thought on the hardest level Antman was bleed immune! How did Archangel help that much? Modok and Dorm worked fine for me .
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    AA cleared the lanes easily leaving you 4 champs for antman. That's 3 more than are actually needed
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Dshu wrote: »
    AA cleared the lanes easily leaving you 4 champs for antman. That's 3 more than are actually needed

That makes sense. I thought the original comment was pertaining to Antman.