**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stark Spider-Man Auto Evade Bug (Video)

When using Stark Spider-Man against enemies who have multiple projectile specials he will get clipped after auto-evading even while the user is holding block. In the video I only hold block through out the special and get clipped anyway. This used to not happen as after an auto-evade while holding block it would go directly back into the block. I believe this happens with any interaction between Stark and champs w multiple projectile specials Iphone X, latest ios, latest game build.

https://youtu.be/6XVWRkWnrDw

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Looks like a bug to me
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    edited June 2018
    t1qmbr6c7slj.png
    So with all do respect I don't believe it's a bug. His a.i allows him to evade specials with a flat rate of 60% not 100%. So with multiple attacks he might get clipped by one or 2.

It is a bug because block was held down the entire time. Kabam has said they fixed this issue, but they haven't.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike I thought you guys fixed this -_-
  • HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 85
    This is still broken
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    If you hold down block while the special activities the ones that he doesn't evade he will just block
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    Thanks for make this clear. I've known this issue but just ignore using Spidey Stark in Quest/AQ/AW anymore because of it.. Hope they fix it ASAP..
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Happens to me all the time. I get clipped as well even if it says "evade" occasionally.
  • CreditzCreditz Posts: 53
    Has there been any response to this issue?
  • This happens to me as well
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Happened to me as well, i just dupped mine and went to rol to see the diference, during fight against WS he launched an sp2 and he auto evaded the first bullets but got hit the next ones.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    If you held block before he auto evades, he would normally return to block after evading and subsequently block any remaining or forthcoming attack.
    I used to do it all the time but not anymore as it has gotten me killed a few times recently.