**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please, can you offer a reasonable price for a choose your class 5* awakening gem?

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
The game has evolved so far past 4 stars, these offers are just sad, even new players aren’t investing in 4 stars beyond some basic content push. It’s time, but please, at a reasonable price. Offering a 5 star awakening crystal at the same price as when there were no six stars, when there wasn’t a five star arena and when 4 stars where king of the game is just not reasonable. Make it a choose your class...

Comments

• buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Reasonable price is relative.
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    buffajr wrote: »
    $200 USD seems reasonable honestly. For the power that a duped SL, AA, or Dr.V can have

You'd pay $200 for a character in a game that has soo many bugs? What a waste lol.....
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Chris9 wrote: »
    You guys have no idea of negotiations why are you throwing out numbers like that....totally irresponsible. Never start throwing out prices like that dude

I sure won’t spend that kind of money

Exactly correct dude, never ever say numbers like that, kabam hears that **** and is like...”$200 dollars you say, you mean $500 dollars for a crystal that guarantees a two star bleed champ with a rare (.000000000000000030484802018302%) chance at a 5 star awakening cyrstal that guarentees a 2 Star bleed champ with a rare chance (.000000000000000999900000000999990000000000000000000000000000000000001%) at a cosmic 4 star awakening gem!”.

The correct price would be -23.99$ credited to your account for getting one.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Kabam would make more if their special ‘offers’ were cheaper. Any 4* related offers shouldn’t be above about $5-10 these days. And 5* really shouldn’t exceed $30. Allow multiple purchases. The whales will buy 3, normal people will buy 0-1.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    The offer prices this year apparently have not considered the introduction of 6*s in the game. I have never seen any offer that came out that even offered any amount of 6* shards, which is a shame.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★

@buffajr helpful...
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    In the past, they have offered a 'choose your class' 5* awakening gem for $100.00 but I haven't seen that offer in a loooong time.
    When I first started playing 2 years ago, they were very generous.
    On 2 separate occasions, I got a COMPLETE Tier 2 Alpha crystal from monthly calendar.
    I almost sold it because I was new and didn't know what they were for, sure glad I didn't though.

Kabam would make more money if they sold good items at more reasonable price.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    BigTime wrote: »

@buffajr helpful...

He’s right. Some people have no issue dropping 100 bucks, others are lucky to afford 10. If Kabam knows anything , it’s maximizing profits. They know the exact amount that will generate the most revenue based on price * amount sold. Simple economics.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    doctorb wrote: »

Kabam would make more money if they sold good items at more reasonable price.

I agree with this. I'd have a much higher tab in this game if there were more impulse buy prices. I can rationalize $1-$5 a lot easier than $20, and I'd be a lot more likely to make several purchases.

As of now, I have done a couple of $20 offers, but I thought really long & hard about each one. There's no way I could rationalize spending $50 for a single item purchase. But if there were great values at $1-$5, I'd likely spend that $50.
  • PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    $99.98. Not a penny more LoL!
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    @PincheChingon you missplaced your decimal... Should have been $0.9998. :))
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    It has to be class specific. Enough with the random class when they are so rare
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Myselfandi wrote: »
    $200 USD seems reasonable honestly. For the power that a duped SL, AA, or Dr.V can have

You'd pay $200 for a character in a game that has soo many bugs? What a waste lol.....

I haven’t spend a dime on this game since 12.0 and the realization any actual money spent would be a poor investment on my part. I’m simply stating a number I deem as reasonable for awakening a god tier champion. Plenty of folks drop $100 for a couple handfuls of crystals for a CHANCE at a particular champ. For those people $200 is a bargain.