**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 4* Wolverine or Killmonger

StanceStance Posts: 361
Hi,

I just pulled a 4* Wolverine and Killmonger. Who should I rank first?

Rank 4* Wolverine or Killmonger 54 votes

Wolverine
48%
GamerSiliyoGolden_GuardianAbsimiliardsfu_koraxSpity68vg2782Jank39AjisdopeRikuremaDarkrider05Dean9300450Vincew80Bob2323NovaStarDiggitdologanbubAngelicsigndjr17iRetr0 26 votes
Killmonger
51%
rahul3038Jh_DezMegaSkater67Timone147ZzzbuttersJEbertFiveszackb213KyleMRiggs_97silverseraphBahamutSix_strings6BlaZeNAspareCharlie_SceneChampioncriticStarkiller_KE2_0Shadow_Phoneix 28 votes

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Wolverine
    I voted Wolvie only because I have had him since the beginning and he got me through ALOT of content. He is now 4* 5/50 sig 99.
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    Wolverine
    Wolvie isn’t available as a 5* so you’ll always have the best version of him.. same can’t be said for KM.
  • NovaStarNovaStar Posts: 53
    Wolverine
    Wolverine!!!!!!!!!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Killmonger
    Wolverine better but only if he’s duped
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Wolverine
    Awaken Wolvie
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 562 ★★★
    Depends what you need? Wolvie is good for regen when duped, a sustainable champ. KM is solid and can kick the **** out of MODOK or Medusa without triggering auto block and can stop evades all with his true strike.
    Where are you in game progress? Finished act 4? Uncollected?
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    Killmonger
    i think killmonger has more uses but wolvie is more rare to have, what content do you want to use them for?
    Then Wolvie is probably better for you, KM is more a Medusa, MODOK, evade killer in war and higher difficulty content.
    He’s great for war when Medusa or MODOK is boss. He drops nightcrawlers like hot lead. Besides that he’s just very decent. If you don’t have a strong regen champ already I’d prioritize that. I’m uncollected and my x-23 gets me through most tough stuff. Wolvie has better regen than her.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    For quests, aq, and maybe offensively in war I would do wolverine only if he's duped and has a good sig level since he can be almost unkillable if you are a good player and know how to use him. Though he can be a bit boring to play if you want to keep his regain at full power.

If you're looking for a defender or boss than killmonger is the way to go, and can be really irritating sometimes in many places.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Wolverine
    Wolvie, but he must be duped to be regen machine.

A definitely early game changer. I get him to clear all path in act5 and monthly uncollected quests. And left 4 full health champs for the boss.