**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• I guess they don't want to migrate to a better server so to save money ;-)
  • No response, no suprise
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I guess they don't want to migrate to a better server so to save money ;-)

They've commented that if it was as easy as that, they would have done it by now.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    This happens when too many players are doing things at the exact same time....... I think.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Another day in the life of a Summoner...
  • mikejs1mikejs1 Posts: 52
    Yeah, and i was grinding for modok as my first arena champ. That sucks.
  • JanePerryMC0CJanePerryMC0C Posts: 13
    Ugh I was on my arena grind
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I was in the middle of the final fight against ant man in the last path of the new challenge.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    This happens when too many players are doing things at the exact same time....... I think.

Yea, I suppose they’ve only had 3 years to sort these things out. We should be more patient.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Yea as usual, it's been having issues for the past 10 minutes and seems like it's about to go down yet again.

Honestly I don't get why they don't update or migrate their severs to a better one already because these ones are absolutely terrible and extremely unstable.

It is probably a bit more complicated than just upgrading the servers to the non-crashy kind.

I get there's a lot more to it than that, we all do but it's at least a start and it's something that they need to do even if it's complicated they still need to do it, even if it's a lot of work they still need to do it, even if it costs a lot of money they still need to do it.

Because there's no excuse for not doing it, this is an old game that's probably using very antiquated serves that they've been using for years.

They are so outdated that they can't handle everything kabam is doing and it's making them extremely unstable, they go down way way to often for everyone's liking usually at important time which we all experience.

Sometimes they go down multiple times a day for hours upon hours which is absolutely horrendous when you think about it.

Especially when you compare it to other games and when you take into account how much revenue they make off of us.

It's time for a new server or an upgraded one and other fixes that need to be done for the future of the game as murky as it is.
  • HershyHershy Posts: 149
    We have a war starting in 30 minute and I was trying to set the map and have our last member join. Hope it is back up very soon or we’ll be Kabamed!
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    See this is unbelievable ridiculous and completely unfair... We deal with this EVERY week and not to be forgotten, our Scheduled maintenance... Why do we not get compensated ? Just 1,000 5* shards. Is that too much to ask ? We deal with server outages 24/7 and yet no compensation. Not cool whatsoever.
  • mugichamugicha Posts: 50
    should give player to items whenever server drop!
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    At the last moment finishing aw.. 🤦🏿‍♂️
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Hamster is dead Kabam.
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    I’m trying to get on and I can’t. A lot of my alliance members are trying to get on and they can’t. If the game is down can we get 30 min timers for AQ.
This discussion has been closed.