**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost - First Block Break Champion?

2»

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Ghosts abilities have been teased by adora in this video

https://youtu.be/viA40wMQT54

Basically Hood’s invisibility every time she dashes back. I’ll reserve judgement until we see more detail, but I’m hesitant about this mechanic. I don’t think I’ll be a fan
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Seems like she could evade bullet-heavy specials like WS, Blade L2s, etc. Dash back and all should miss. My worry is actually Wasp, if the AI is able to pull off the Heavy in Mid Combo thing.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Ghost won't be the first because right now Domino does that she breaks your block and yeah i know kabbam said its a bug but if you look at 19.0 update they did nothing to fix it and probably won't until the youtubers start complaining and sending tickets since they're the only one kabbam listen to.
  • PrathamPratham Posts: 6
    I guess her ability would be like quake where if you hold block you get invisibility
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    mike867 wrote: »
    Mcoc has been around for over 2.5 years (or even more) and we haven't yet seen a champion that has block break ability. Looking at the movie trailers, Ghost seems like she would definitely have a True-Strike like ability and perhaps even Block Break?

I think the game has advanced far enough that there should be a Block Break champion. Sure Massacre was a good punishment for 'cowards' but he doesn't really break blocks (on basic hits of course)

What do you guys think?

Domino Block breaks bro.
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    Cyclops already block breaks when you reach 15 combo.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Why would you want a block breaking champ? Auto block is bad enough...
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    Who's ready for the 5* Featured Arena?
  • RuchmanRuchman Posts: 14
    The thing you should all be worried bout is the next bug on either wasp or ghost that will make uncollected at first unbeatable in order for us to drop money on potions then a fix will be made lol
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    As already mentioned above and in other threads, Domino breaks blocks. Seems Kabam is making a shift toward treating block as an ability. Unfortunately this doesn't bode well for players vs AI

I'd rather see creative mechanics, like combo breaks, that would be useful in all modes of play. Block breaking, Unblockable, intercept to parry are just gimmicks to be used on OP nodes
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    we have block break champs..... It's called unblockable....
  • You can evade dominos sp1 as long as your not unlucky or you will take a ton of damage. If unlucky just hold block.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Stewman wrote: »
    Auto block/Auto parry is bad enough

Not this.
    Not like this.

@Stewman excellent Matrix reference

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Domino?
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    Whose side are you on!?!?
  • gasmaskdudegasmaskdude Posts: 40
    Maybe just maybe you can hold the screen on the left side, i hear its called a heavy attack, that just might break blocks.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    We need our block break champ bw back