**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Kbugii wrote: »
    Well looks like my alliance will miss a matchmaking after losing a war that we were finishing off the boss and the game went down. Would’ve won with that clear too. Appreciate it guys.

Not as much as the alliance you are fighting appreciates it lpl
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    edited June 2018
    VTA92 wrote: »
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Every 15 mins that passes I drink a beer. Kabam don’t enable me drink myself away.

can I join you in that?

This is why everyone like you much more than that other guy. 😉

😳 I heard he was kinda grouchy but then again I would be too putting up with all u dudes complaining

• na_na_ Posts: 55
    edited June 2018
    Can we have app notification when game's back up in the future?
    Don't want to login or check Line chats every 15 minutes to see if it's still down.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    still down cool more break for me thanks kabam!!
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    So when I log back in am I going to lose the match I had just won when the game went down?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Hey folks - I know this is INCREDIBLY frustrating, and we are continuing to look into it. I know a lot of people are asking about what we will do for the player base - right now we remain focused on getting the servers fixed. This is first. We will start talking about the other aspect of it once the game returns.

I'm constantly telling players that different people do different jobs, so it is unrealistic to expect the entire company to stop everything and work on one thing. But by the same token, shouldn't some of them be working on the problem, some of them (such as yourself and the other community reps) continue to manage player communication channels, while others can start working on the question of whether the umpteenth time the servers have unexpectedly gone down since the start of the year require a non-standard response to downtime?

Ever since the really big downtime from early in the year, Kabam has stated that the players would be informed about what the cause of these unexpected downtimes were and what was being done to mitigate them, once Kabam had time to investigate. But the only two things players are ever told are "we're working on the problem" and "the servers are back up." That's the literal minimum amount of information possible, insofar as it doesn't communicate anything the players don't already know.

In the absence of information players are forced to speculate, and there are players who simply believe Kabam is uninterested in devoting the money and resources necessary to stabilize the game platform. I don't happen to believe that, but in the presence of all the nothing Kabam gives to the players in the way of information and context, I have to admit I'm just guessing.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    So when I log back in am I going to lose the match I had just won when the game went down?

Of course
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Kabam is finally doing the player base a solid. Just leave the game down, it's better that way. Support is finally free of the annoying players that complain about a bug-ridden game. We'll go outside and enjoy our weekend.
  • DiggitdoDiggitdo Posts: 11
    Hopefully the game comes back before Assassin assignment timer is finished.

• BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    edited June 2018
    uuywipfga07x.gif

Who wants to go outside @bpunk88 😂 that was funny man
  • ShadowReptileShadowReptile Posts: 93
    You don’t want us to hate on you but what are we supposed to feel? This is a relationship between players and the company. And lately it feels to us like an abusive relationship. We put in all our time and all you guys seem to care about is how much money you can get from us. Within the past 24 hours you apologized and said there would be better communication. What happens as soon as something goes wrong its right back to the same old vague responses. Please tell us why we should trust you and continue this relationship with the game? You guys say you care about us, don’t say it, prove it!
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    I'm unhappy that I can't grind the Goldpool arena right now.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    VTA92 wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Every 15 mins that passes I drink a beer. Kabam don’t enable me drink myself away.

can I join you in that?

This is why everyone like you much more than that other guy. 😉

😳 I heard he was kinda grouchy but then again I would be too putting up with all u dudes complaining

I feel like every single person who's ever taken a shot at Miike has never had to work with the general public before in a support type role.

I would be dead from alcohol poisoning if I had to deal with this community 😂😂

I accept with you on that. Lol
  • KentKent Posts: 65
    we want aq energy every 30 minutes!!
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    It really is ridiculous. Along with silent nerfs.
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    edited June 2018

Yes of course. Just as I will have to redo my fight in the last chapter of the quest against Ant-Man. You will lose half your health. You will learn to accept it, you will kick and scream and still play the game, or you will quit the game. Those are your 3 choices...but losing that match is entirely certain. You have no choice in that matter. 😉👍🏻
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Kent wrote: »
    we want aq energy every 30 minutes!!

Who cares about that. Give us a free goldpool and modok (for those grinding in arenas)
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    People get frustrated at the company so they take out their frustration at the reps who are most active. In this case it's Mike. Btw I don't think anybody hates him.
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    About 2 hrs down the game can you we request to put 30 minutes energy in AQ? Or else we cannot reach the final boss of AQ and the resources we spend for our AQ will be wasted Please kabam adOra or to the team
  • GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    qbf9xayyyzlx.jpg
    Aside from many problems. Is this being fixed 🤣🤣
This discussion has been closed.