**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    um0p3pisdn wrote: »
    Stara99 wrote: »
    I doubt you grind a million points a hour

I doubt you grind arena. . .

Im currently at 37mil in goldpool arena. . . I find this emergency maintenance particularly annoying because i was attempting to beat my winstreak

😂😂 I grind arena. My win streak is probably more then yours
  • um0p3pisdnum0p3pisdn Posts: 59
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Although for compensation i wouldn’t mind an extra 1-2 mil points in arena for thise grinding and 10min timers in aq. Too bad that’s asking for much

Actually, my average grinding speed in the 5* featured arena is just about that.

Do you run Suicides?

Just glass cannon.

I see. I don't run them because I don't have the patience to switch all the time. Just curious the difference in Points.

Its not really about the point difference. Its the fight time that has the biggest impact.

• MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    miracle85 wrote: »
    This is a long time to be down if only they ever gabe us the compensation we deserve for their impotence

Not to encourage, but I believe you meant incompetence. XD

no i think he got it right the first time, impotence - the inability to get it up (the servers)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Although for compensation i wouldn’t mind an extra 1-2 mil points in arena for thise grinding and 10min timers in aq. Too bad that’s asking for much

Actually, my average grinding speed in the 5* featured arena is just about that.

Do you run Suicides?

Just glass cannon.

I see. I don't run them because I don't have the patience to switch all the time. Just curious the difference in Points.

Its not really about the point difference. Its the fight time that has the biggest impact.

I'm Android. Loading times can average betwee 10-20 seconds. Doesn't matter for me. Lol.

I doubt you grind arena. . .

Im currently at 37mil in goldpool arena. . . I find this emergency maintenance particularly annoying because i was attempting to beat my winstreak

😂😂 I grind arena. My win streak is probably more then yours

Nope. Highly doubtful.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    edited June 2018

Its been more than an hour. Plus if u use a lot of units and a lot of champs it’s very quite possible

agreed..it is possible once you hit infinite streak and use boosts and revive..that being said..this is killing my grind time
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Like Captain America would say: Language!

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Do you run Suicides?

Just glass cannon.
    So roughly around 2.5 minutes average a series

Depending on how much I'm focused on it, between 25 and 27 rounds per hour is what I seem to average. So slightly faster than that, but in that ballpark.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    My record stands at 801 then I just couldn't anymore soooo much effort
    I don't have the patience for High Streak. I focus on the Points more. One of these days I keep meaning to up it. Most of the time I'm Grinding tired or distracted, or something like lag catches my attention. As long as I get the Points I need, I don't care.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Chipmunks get into the server room again?

People don’t know what to do with themselves on a Friday night. Guess Tinder is down too.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★

Do you run Suicides?

Just glass cannon.

2nd3j7tlrgg1.png

🤔🤔🤔

• Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    Robertko wrote: »
    Kabam, just a suggestion, did you try turning it off and then turning it back on again?

I believe Dell support is currently asking them to reinstall Windows.

Their server's are currently updating to windows 10 cause the intern accidentally hit the install button.
  • RobinfifthRobinfifth Posts: 56
    If everyone is given 1-2 mill points then that only benefits people who were not grinding arena in the first place. Anyone actually grinding for champions is no longer achieving milestones so that does absolutely nothing.
  • smeghead169smeghead169 Posts: 29
    Ok this is ridiculous now! 3hrs gone, and now I have to go work so that's my game time for the day completely lost! still a few paths left finish Master on monthly quest we're nearly out of time!! cannot afford lose whole mornings worth time!!!
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    So we’re working on 3 hours now. How about at least on update on an estimated time the game will be back up @Ad0ra_
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Do you run Suicides?

Just glass cannon.

Probably with full suicides. With just glass cannon it is a little of both for me.

Also, I see no reason to ever switch out of glass cannon, because the overall cost/benefit tradeoff with GC for me seems to always work out better, not just in the arena.
  • thiazolethiazole Posts: 45
    How is giving everyone a million arena pts going to help people only in prime playing timezones?
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Robinfifth wrote: »
    If everyone is given 1-2 mill points then that only benefits people who were not grinding arena in the first place. Anyone actually grinding for champions is no longer achieving milestones so that does absolutely nothing.

Well a few things. First, my earlier comment said points only for those that are grinding in arenas. Then o said shorter timers for aq(benefits everyone. Lastly, like that will ever happen so. But many people who were grinding and got cut off will be at a disadvantage so its kind of fair.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    Chipmunks get into the server room again?

People don’t know what to do with themselves on a Friday night. Guess Tinder is down too.

lol yep Friday night.... a game would be last thing on mind. It would be all about partying and women. A single adult or even a late teen just grinding on a mobile game all Friday night, just seems really sad, especially more so if your a single adult.😥

Do you run Suicides?

Just glass cannon.

2nd3j7tlrgg1.png

🤔🤔🤔

You have no idea how much your winstreak annoys me right now, was on pace to hit 1500.. .now not so much. But I apologize, yours is higher.

ul5ng05fea0z.png
This discussion has been closed.