**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    zero coke
  • Alienbj13Alienbj13 Posts: 59
    Coke zero. It tries too hard to be the real thing
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Alienbj13 wrote: »
    Coke zero. It tries too hard to be the real thing
    True
  • GrubGrub Posts: 258 ★★★
    @Ad0ra_

Can we at least get some confirmation on 30 min timers or something? Map 6 is already a time crunch and some of us want to sleep.
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Mkdemaria wrote: »
    I'm unhappy that I can't grind the Goldpool arena right now.

At this rate they should give out a free goldpool duped
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    Brandonius wrote: »
    here's to hoping they finally found a solution to synergies in alliance war and they are using this emergency maintenance to make that fix...

Synergies not working for war defense is probably the kindest thing Kabam has ever done. You really WANT Medusa to stack 6 Furies instead of 3? Do you want Dormamu to revive when you KO him? For Hulk to be invincible at 20%? The list goes on...

yes I would like the game to work as intended, and if synergies worked we wouldn't need a second round of mini bosses.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Maidril wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I just checked in with the team and while I don't have an update on a time for you, I can say that this is a server issue and we are currently in contact with Google trying to get it resolved. I'll update you when I know more!

The last time we had the really big outage, I got bored and tracked the game client connections going to Google cloud. If the problem is in one of Google's SaaS systems or a virtual hosted server then unfortunately they can't add another hamster, they can't upgrade the 386, they can't just spend more money to make the system less crashy. It is more likely a complex functional problem that Kabam's developers have to work out with other service provider engineers, and those are very difficult problems to resolve.

It is still ultimately Kabam's responsibility to deliver a stable game to us, but I can understand having to work with service providers. Anyone who thinks this is straight forward has simply never had to be on the phone with them before. Be thankful for that.

Those were some of my favorite days at work. ‘What, our servers are down? Well ****, guess I can’t work for the next few hours’

Server downtime is my least favourite time of all of the times :(

Ha, makes sense. I did not have to deal with numerous irate customers when that happened. Just meant a break from data analysis.
    I also blame george bush
    Grub wrote: »
    @Ad0ra_

Can we at least get some confirmation on 30 min timers or something? Map 6 is already a time crunch and some of us want to sleep.

Like Captain america would say:
    Patience. Sometimes, patience is the key to victory. Sometimes, it leads to very little, and it seems like it's not worth it, and you wonder why you waited so long for something so disappointing...
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    So I guess the hamsters are boycotting low wages and are refusing to run the servers till they get better compensation for their efforts?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I blame coke for this

diet coke or coke zero?

Is there rum in it? Cause I imagine you want some by now @Adora

Dude. I have a bottle of scotch on my desk that I haven't touched, because I'm behaving myself.

Don't drink and play :o:p
  • GeKriszGeKrisz Posts: 13
    30 minutes energy for AQ would be nice.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I blame coke for this

diet coke or coke zero?

Is there rum in it? Cause I imagine you want some by now @Adora

Dude. I have a bottle of scotch on my desk that I haven't touched, because I'm behaving myself.

I would have already finished it lol
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Kade7175 wrote: »
    Is there any update on progress/how much longer?

I wish I had something more to tell you right now, but I don't have any additional info at this time. I know people are working very hard to get things back up, though. I'm sorry, I know this isn't what you want to hear. If I could beat the servers into submission and drag them back to life right now, I would do that. Thank you for your patience, I know it's not easy to give us right now.

Ad0ra i know you're doing your job however why not give everyone whether or not they're uncollected or not a Legendary blah blah gmfc? Better yet give us a free 5* crystal.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Arena grinding is ruined.....kabamed
    Let yourself go wild adora. Down that scotch
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    This can be the unpredictable sad ending for Kabam.
    AURELIUS wrote: »
    Kade7175 wrote: »
    Is there any update on progress/how much longer?

I wish I had something more to tell you right now, but I don't have any additional info at this time. I know people are working very hard to get things back up, though. I'm sorry, I know this isn't what you want to hear. If I could beat the servers into submission and drag them back to life right now, I would do that. Thank you for your patience, I know it's not easy to give us right now.

Ad0ra i know you're doing your job however why not give everyone whether or not they're uncollected or not a Legendary blah blah gmfc? Better yet give us a free 5* crystal.

Let them fix the game first then let them worry about compensation so like that it is something good
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I think I was lucky to be away for the past few hours.
    But Is the server still down? How many hours it has been like this sxxt???????
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Omni wrote: »
    My glass is empty @Ad0ra_ shall I pour another?

Only if you're also going to pour me a drink?

Clear or dark? "Clear alcohol is for rich women on diets." - Ron Swanson.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I think I was lucky to be away for the past few hours.
    But Is the server still down? How many hours it has been like this sxxt???????

it is still down, and it has been FAR too many hours like this :(
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Every 15 mins that passes I drink a beer. Kabam don’t enable me drink myself away.

can I join you in that?

I wasn’t joking...those are the last 90 mins

hadvepvtdn80.jpeg

At least you have good taste in beer! Crack a KBBS next.
    @Ad0ra_ whats the longest post in forums? I think if the game is down for a while longer then this might become the longest one
  • Heigl18Heigl18 Posts: 10
    So much for the 1 goldpool arena. Most mid teir players won't even have enough time complete milestones now
This discussion has been closed.