**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

30 min timers for AQ

The game has been down for almost 4 hours. You gotta reset timers. Actually you guys need to reset the whole AQ. This is not good or fair.

Comments

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Yup im agree with you
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    They dont care so many times this occurred and people begged for 30 min timers, they should be embarrassed and ashamed of the product they put out
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    I'm sure the rest will be 30 min and free
  • sd__whitesd__white Posts: 182
    I posted a thread about the wait time, people said I was crazy. BUT..... look at me now, not so crazy wit the game crashing for EM
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Free aq
  • insanegleeinsaneglee Posts: 39
    10 minuts
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I would say, give out the FULL REWARDS for this AQ instead.

Forget about restart, or forget about the timer.

Ppl on some part of the world (some timezone) maybe already at sleep or busy at work during the restart. The whole schedule has been screwed up big time. We don't all live in this game 24x7 and sit there endlessly waiting for the game to come up and restart.