**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Appreciating the Mods/Devs

13»

Comments

• MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Namelez wrote: »
    @SiriusBreak exactly bro... Imo they don't HAVE to fix these servers. They can all just quit and the community in this game would flip out and want them back to fix it. I'm upset that it's down as well. But some of these guys... Taking it out on the Mods, is just ridiculous.

Honestly I haven't seen much taking it out on the mods going on about there servers. In fact in the main thread most poster are joking and casually chatting with the mods.

In the real world yes they do have to fix the issue and get the game back up. I don't know you personally but if you support yourself you know full well you're not just gonna quit your job because of some hurt feelings, that's just not realistic. While it's annoying the game is down this long most every complaint is about the state of the game, directed toward the devs not the mods. MCOC is an awesome game, and if the devs actually took the input of the community could be so much more.

Yea but many of the less mature or articulate posters on the forum fail to differentiate between the mods and game decisions that are likely above them. Tagging mods in your rants and screaming comes across as tho you’re upset at or attacking them.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    @zeezee57 ur right dude. It is unrealistic to quit ur job bc of that. But lemme ask u this. If u were working, and no matter what u did, people still didn't appreciate u. Would u be upset in the slightest ? If someone is getting bullied in school. Do u think that kid is getting his feelings hurt ? Yes. Everyone has feelings bc EVERYONE is human. No reason to make people's job harder.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    @Epsilon3 the option to spend to fix something we have no control of ? They have no control over the servers. They can't help it if it goes down.

Neither can we. But unless they give us the ability to restart our last fight like nothing happened, or the resources to heal up inaccurately dead champs in a special “lack of control” scenario then ultimately we still lose something. From a dead champ in AW, to being short a champ needed for poison/bleed nodes in AQ, or whatever…

If we get penalized for this without compensation for something NO ONE is at fault for then they still have the option to benefit for us potentially needing to revive it heal.

What about someone mid Collector, or worse, what about someone about to kill a LoL champ just as this went down? Or Maestro/RoL for lower end players, or MODOK on uncollected, or that venompool, missed assignments, merc missions, fleeting level up events or champ use...

This is a real time action RPG of sorts. Losing unnecessary health or timed events for “not anyone’s fault” is ridiculous.
    We WILL be getting compensation. There has NEVER been server outages this bad and we didn't get any comp.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited June 2018
    @zeezee57 ur right dude. It is unrealistic to quit ur job bc of that. But lemme ask u this. If u were working, and no matter what u did, people still didn't appreciate u. Would u be upset in the slightest ? If someone is getting bullied in school. Do u think that kid is getting his feelings hurt ? Yes. Everyone has feelings bc EVERYONE is human. No reason to make people's job harder.

if I was working and people were being mad and people didn't appreciate me I would act like a adult and think maby it's me if ur getting a bunch of feedback from customers all saying the same things constantly might be time to take a step and try and see what's wrong in the business world that can mean alot of things from asking ur manager if ur doing something wrong and how to improve to talking with ur customers and trying to adjust based on there feedback

and in the end if it truly gets to me I would consider looking for employment else where as this job might not be the best for me
    We WILL be getting compensation. There has NEVER been server outages this bad and we didn't get any comp.

I can recall a few times
    Go right ahead then @Epsilon3
    Go right ahead then @Epsilon3

Let’s start with all the lost dungeon champs
    (If I recall the game was constantly up and down like Pokémon Go)

Every small outage that has cost someone a champion in solo or alliance or arena.
  • Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    @Friendly_User u still haven't said what the problem was. Besides servers being down. Which they CANNOT control. So how do they mess up ?

You're new here, aren't you?
  • Last time we had an emergency maintenance this long that I can remember was that early June maintenance madness last year. We got compensation for that. Probably will for this. Maybe not. Who knows for sure. In the mean time all one can do is wait.
This discussion has been closed.