**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• RobinfifthRobinfifth Posts: 56
    Romo790 wrote: »
    Needed a reason to binge watch luke cage season 2. Although all this booze talk has made me thirsty......

I like second season a lot more than the first
    gralterist wrote: »
    And here i wanted to dupe my modok. Well i guess I’ll wait for round 2

Well you could still get him. No one is currently doing the arena so everyone will still be on the a&e amount of points as before... If that makes any sense.

Yeah but that means ill have around 1 day to put up like 3 mil more points. I cant do that cuz i have other commitments and this just broke my arena schedule i had planned

are you stupid? the cutoff will be lower since everyone didnt grind for however many hrs so you wont have to put 3mill... think before you post! jesus!

Firstly he isn't stupid and secondly the cut off wont be lower becauae not everyone is going to be affected by this outage only those in specific time zones. Think before you post! Jesus!
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    edited June 2018
    SparkAlot wrote: »
    @Ad0ra_ if you are at the office with @Kabam Miike then you two should arm wrestle on who gets to write the next message about server downtime

Make sure someone takes a video and posts it here for us to see.
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Guys, are you seriously ignoring the fact that this game has been down for 4+ hours? What the F is going on here??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    BK_1 wrote: »
    Guys, are you seriously ignoring the fact that this game has been down for 4+ hours? What the F is going on here??

No one is ignoring this. Promise.
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74

Nah, still in the office. Miike is here with me, as are a few others. [/quote]

So you got like people working in the back on this or something?
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

Dude calm down. They’re trying the best they can to get the game back up
  • Alienbj13Alienbj13 Posts: 59
    The world is ending
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

No one is ignoring that fact. That's why we're all here. Doesn't mean we can't socialize while we wait for things to be resolved.
  • TwistedEnigma17TwistedEnigma17 Posts: 69
    @Ad0ra_ have you tried grapefruit sculpin by ballast point? That’s a great beer.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    I am a Senior Software Architect of 12 years...can you guys hire me? This is sad because I can get AWS or GCP support on the phone in the matter of a few minutes at my job. If GCP is down, then you guys are going to get quite a big reimbursement, so spread the love.

What's strange is that you guys are blaming Google, when they have no indication of a service disruption today: https://status.cloud.google.com/

so what's the prob?

The GCP status board only lists outages and critical disruptions. It does not list functional problems that are workload-specific.

A while back I had an issue with an EC2 hosted cluster. The client was getting bursts of low IOPS to Windows guests for a long time. This caused an invisible, unreported, zero event log occurrence of volume shadow snapshot block clearing backlog to occur, which I can't even find articles about anyone ever troubleshooting. This caused all volume management to stall, which meant no VSS anything, no disk management anything, nada, zip, zilch. Touching anything involving volume management would hang the volume management services and require a reboot, which did not fix the underlying problem. We only figured out the problem when we cloned the instances and left them idle during troubleshooting, and after two *days* the idle clones automagically fixed themselves when not under load. No one can explain to me what can take that long to automatically resolve.

The world is a complicated place.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Alienbj13 wrote: »
    The world is ending

But it's ending with a hug. :)
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    The alien are coming! It’s the end of the world!
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    To anyone who reads this, I'm planning on taking my 5* Rulk to r4.. After him who should I do ? GP to r4 or Cable to r4 ? Both 5*s
  • Nath_AdamNath_Adam Posts: 13
    how bout sit n relax, enjoy ur real life for a moment, drink coffee, watch a movie, go to the mall, bla bla.. kabam is preparing a free stuff for us... hhhhhh
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    The world is ending

Dude. Netflix and chill.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    The world is ending

Well if thats the case then i gotta go knock some people off my list and make sure i end them personally before the world takes everyone with it.
  • iW0nderingWolfiW0nderingWolf Posts: 81
    Guys why is everyone so hostile. Get over yourself stuff happens it isn't adora or Mike's fault so just keep calm. It will be fixed eventually...
  • Alienbj13Alienbj13 Posts: 59
    All this talk about beer is making me want to turn into an alcoholic
    So while we're all here, and we know that the server downtime is HORRIBLE but we've been having a decent conversation - I'm suddenly curious.

What's your favourite Marvel movie? If you could pick just one?
    @Ad0ra_ have you tried grapefruit sculpin by ballast point? That’s a great beer.

I haven't. I don't drink a lot of beer these days (I prefer gin and scotch) but I do quite enjoy most grapefruit beers I try. I googled it, it looks like a good summer drink!
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    For the game to be down this long must be something serious, even when emergency maintenance happens it’s never this long, some people just need to chill.
    teekq wrote: »
    The alien are coming! It’s the end of the world!

but maybe the aliens are friendly in nature?
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Favorite Marvel movie would have to be DeadPool @Ad0ra_
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Ragnarok, maybe infinity war. Both are my favorite. I pick both as my only one.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »

My favorite would probably be thor ragnarok
    My favorite marvel movie is the dark knight

I... but.... well.... oh...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    So while we're all here, and we know that the server downtime is HORRIBLE but we've been having a decent conversation - I'm suddenly curious.

I haven't. I don't drink a lot of beer these days (I prefer gin and scotch) but I do quite enjoy most grapefruit beers I try. I googled it, it looks like a good summer drink!

All-time is tricky. I love them all. I'm leaning towards X-Men. Anything with Jean. I'm so antsy for Dark Phoenix to be released.
  • iW0nderingWolfiW0nderingWolf Posts: 81
    @Ad0ra_ my favourite marvel movie is x men days of future past. It is awesome!!! :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.