**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Shrinidhi wrote: »
    @Ad0ra my favourite marvel movie is Thor ragnarok among avengers and Logan among X-Men.

If we’re including X-men in this Logan would definitely be my favorite. Not ashamed to admit it brought me to tears.
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    Longest maintenance ever!!! This is bs kabam
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    mdsub wrote: »
    @adora What is your favorite marvel movie?

so, I'm a horrible person because I asked you all a question that I really struggle to answer myself.

I REALLY love the X-Men. The entire commentary about being outsiders but also trying to better/help a society that also shuns them, and the stuff surrounding being different.... really resonated with me as a kid. I was an awkward as hell, nerdy kid that got bullied a lot when I was most big into that cartoon.

I was a pretty big fan of the most recent X-Men movie, I know a lot of people didn't dig it. I thought Black Panther was AMAZING and on the next level. I love how different the Deadpool movies are, and the irreverent fun that comes with them. And Infinity War made me cry because I am a damn sap. Oh and Logan. Logan was just wonderful. I really want to see the B&W edit of it, but haven't yet.

So... I dunno? Hah hah hah.

The black and white was amazing. Totally recomend it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Can you guess mine?rckkjmel1vnk.jpeg

hah, nice! What did you think about the Netflix series?
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    SparkAlot wrote: »
    @Ad0ra_ if you are at the office with @Kabam Miike then you two should arm wrestle on who gets to write the next message about server downtime

Miike would have an unfair advantage, I think I have tendonitis in my elbow right now from boxing. (or maybe we HAVE arm wrestled and I've already lost, you'll never know!)

Well, that's what happens when you box for 36 hours.

But it was SO therapeutic :D
  • Alienbj13Alienbj13 Posts: 59
    Logan depressed me
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Was wondering the same about the Punisher series! Haven't looked at it but I know it's there!
  • Namelez wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike that's a tough call for me lol I LOVE Ghost Rider I wanted him in the game for months and when he was released i flipped out lol ! But I do love Magik she was the first champ I ever awakened.. When we got the Generic Gems after Scarlett and Thor got nerfed.. So I'm split now as to if I want to r5 a 5* GR or Magik... Imo GR has best Regen in the game but Magik has best power control

That's a hard one. Magik was my first 5/50, and she helped me go so far when I needed her, and I still use her a lot! My 5-Star Magik is not awakened, but her Power Lock on Sp2 is still one of my go to mechanics in game for when I'm having trouble with an Opponent that has strong special attacks, and was a main stay of my AW attack team for a long time.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

so, I'm a horrible person because I asked you all a question that I really struggle to answer myself.

I REALLY love the X-Men. The entire commentary about being outsiders but also trying to better/help a society that also shuns them, and the stuff surrounding being different.... really resonated with me as a kid. I was an awkward as hell, nerdy kid that got bullied a lot when I was most big into that cartoon.

I was a pretty big fan of the most recent X-Men movie, I know a lot of people didn't dig it. I thought Black Panther was AMAZING and on the next level. I love how different the Deadpool movies are, and the irreverent fun that comes with them. And Infinity War made me cry because I am a damn sap. Oh and Logan. Logan was just wonderful. I really want to see the B&W edit of it, but haven't yet.

Gotta be honest. Did not expect that response but man i gotta say i think a lot can relate to wat u said
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    You know you guys can’t leave the office til the games back up right? Lol
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    edited June 2018
    So while we're all here, and we know that the server downtime is HORRIBLE but we've been having a decent conversation - I'm suddenly curious.

What's your favourite Marvel movie? If you could pick just one?
    @Ad0ra_ have you tried grapefruit sculpin by ballast point? That’s a great beer.

I haven't. I don't drink a lot of beer these days (I prefer gin and scotch) but I do quite enjoy most grapefruit beers I try. I googled it, it looks like a good summer drink!

Guardians of the galaxy is easily my favorite. It was fun, sad and had an amazing sound track. Thor ragnarok comes is at a close 2nd. How can you not love Jeff goldblum as the grandmaster
  • OldaviseOldavise Posts: 35
    Boarding the Yes train. Choo-choo.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike what devices do you play this game on?

• Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★

That's a very short answer. Btw Logan made me cry more than Infinity war did. I did r3 my 5* OML, he was my 2nd one, because I loved the movie and comics, both are very much different.
    Alienbj13 wrote: »
    Logan depressed me

it was sad, but I thought it was a good look at a beloved character in a different way than we've seen in the movies. The diehard comics fans were familiar, but to bring that story arc to the big screen... I almost thought was brave of them in a way. I want to see X-23 in more stuff, that girl was FIERCE AS HELL and I loved it.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike that's a tough call for me lol I LOVE Ghost Rider I wanted him in the game for months and when he was released i flipped out lol ! But I do love Magik she was the first champ I ever awakened.. When we got the Generic Gems after Scarlett and Thor got nerfed.. So I'm split now as to if I want to r5 a 5* GR or Magik... Imo GR has best Regen in the game but Magik has best power control

That's a hard one. Magik was my first 5/50, and she helped me go so far when I needed her, and I still use her a lot! My 5-Star Magik is not awakened, but her Power Lock on Sp2 is still one of my go to mechanics in game for when I'm having trouble with an Opponent that has strong special attacks, and was a main stay of my AW attack team for a long time.

My first 5/50 was venompool. He is an underrated champ and can help save a lot of potions.
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    Not gonna lie you two seem pretty chill in this setting right now. I would totally watch a livestream of you guys just talking with people and answering questions.
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    @Kabam Miike u posted in a different thread that u spend ur glory on rank up materials... So u play the game as well ? That being said what's ur favorite champ in the game ?

Ghost Rider, by far. He was the first featured Champion I got from a Featured Champion Crystal, so I spent a lot of time getting used to using him. I went a long time without duping him, so I didn't know what kind of difference his Dupe could make. I also decided not to use Awakening Gems on him for a while, because I figured Magik and Voodoo would benefit from a Class Awakening more, and Wolverine would be better suited for a Generic.

That was back in the day when I didn't have many 5-Stars, but to this day, I think I use him more for Questing than any other Champion, including the rest of the trinity, just because I love his play style, his versatility, and getting to make choices during the fight on what order to place his judgements, depending on what my needs are for that fight.

Crossbones is up there as well. He actually helped me a lot in beating The Collector.

Ghost Rider feels like playing a mini game. half the time i dont even realize i won cause im focused on which ability im about to use. awakened 5* R4 and he's awesome.
    Tbf deadpool2 was depressing aswell
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Not gonna lie you two seem pretty chill in this setting right now. I would totally watch a livestream of you guys just talking with people and answering questions.

Yeah can we see that?
    Stop making me cry marvel
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Another hour has gone by
    what's the "progress update of their fixes"?

like e.g.
    1) They did nothing
    2) They has yet to figure out what's going wrong, so they go off for a break
    3) They think they have figured out something, but then they found out they wrong, so they go back to the troubleshooting
    4) They know what's going wrong, but they are incompetent enough to fix it
    5) They know what's going wrong, but they need to call in someone from Mongolia to fix it, so it is a long wait
    6) They know what's going wrong, but they have no idea how long it is gonna take, but they have some progress they can update us like telling us what was the cause, what has been fixed and what is yet to be fixed
    7) etc ...

Today's server issue is just spiraling down
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Am I the only one who wants to see "X-Men Vs. The Avengers"? Was thinking about that so long that I was tempted to write a Screenplay. Lol.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Netflix series was decent. Love me some Deadpool though.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Any update on the servers ? If not it's all good I'm having fun here lol !
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    I got my 5* Magik b4 my 4* and in 3 years have yet to be dubbed! My first r4 and forever a love of mine undubbed! @Ad0ra_
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited June 2018

it was sad, but I thought it was a good look at a beloved character in a different way than we've seen in the movies. The diehard comics fans were familiar, but to bring that story arc to the big screen... I almost thought was brave of them in a way. I want to see X-23 in more stuff, that girl was FIERCE AS HELL and I loved it. [/quote]

I was so happy it wassent as depressing as the comic got rip antman and wasp
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180

I liked Deadpool 2 a lot. They did a good job fixing the timeline & mistakes in some of the X-Men movies, mainly how bad they had screwed up on Juggernaut previously. He was the Unstoppable Juggernaut everyone expected & grew up with in the comics.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★

She was my first 5/50 as well unduped, used the act 4 generic on her recently and she is my main attacker. I don't use blade even though I have GR synergy.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Love the guardians soundtracks. About half the music at my wedding was prob from those. Didn’t go unnoticed by my groomsmen 😂.

So are all the Kabam employees in alliances together? If not, do your alliance members know your secret identities
This discussion has been closed.