**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stealing

2»

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Enigma_23 wrote: »
    ... a guy who judges whether it's my money , ...I'm 35 and have stood job unlike the troll who's worried about my parents why even comment.

Well, an apology to you. Sorry.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    I purchased 6 Punisher 2099 crystals and got nothing but 2* trash!!! What a rip off! Wasted my hard earned units! Drop rate should say 100% of pulling a 2* trash, I won't believe otherwise since 6/6 crystals I opened were garbage.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    The idea that I've spent well over 1000 dollars on this game in the past and haven't really gotten alot of the heroes I wanted is disturbing. What's even sadder is the fact that today I bought 13 punisher 2099 crystals and came away with nothing but 2stars is awful. Technically if you take 50 bucks from someone they should get something of value in return. Otherwise this is stealing of people's money.

You don't spend money for something of value, you BET it for a possible good value. People don't argue about slot machines stealing money when they don't win, do they?

Just don't spend money on featured PHC, go for specific deals only if you have to spend.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    This is the definition of gambling, just because it's digital currency an digital rewards does not change the fact you gamble on winning a 4* for you 150 units. Why do you think in China they have to disclose the drop rates
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Ignore what I posted
  • VortenusVortenus Posts: 26
    edited June 2017
    Technically if you take 50 bucks from someone they should get something of value in return.
    Well, You got something of value. You paid for 13 guaranteed 2* champs with a possibility of getting 3* or 4*.
    You decided that taking a 50$ gamble is a good idea. The chances of getting 4* are extremely low and everyone knows it. Yet You went for it.
    Nobody forced You to do this, nobody threaten You. That was Your decision.
    You claim You're 35 yo. I'm finding it hard to belive.

• FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    First, sorry to hear the bad luck. Second, if you buy $1000 worth of lotto tickets and never win the lotto - it doesn't mean it's stealing. That is part of the agreement
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    Fuzzylumps wrote: »
    First, sorry to hear the bad luck. Second, if you buy $1000 worth of lotto tickets and never win the lotto - it doesn't mean it's stealing. That is part of the agreement

I can remember a point in time where I spent about half that in one night bored just opening crystals got a mixture of 2/3* champs 1 4* the whole time.... & then I can think of a time where I hit all milestones in all the arenas twice that week plus the sunday one, opened my crystals after it was all said and done & pulled 8 four star champs from premiums I can honestly say it's super random. your luck is either on or off, and with that being said when you feel your luck is on & want to gamble go for it, but it's never a guarantee that's for sure.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Like I said I understand the frustration, but I think 4* arena was fixed the best they could. However, 1.5 million minimum for a 3* featured is ridiculous. 3 star arena does need reworked considering they are the new 2 stars.

1.5 mill is easy to get.... i get it for every new champ that is out..... i dont see it as too much..... and besides they have been going for 1.2 - 1.3 mil anyway.... not 1.5 yet....
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I was tempted to buy one of the Punisher crystals after hearing of the 'reduced' drop rate for 2*s and people getting lucky. Went and bought 5 energy refills instead, since I am yet to complete this month's master event and Chapter 2 of Act 4. Think I'll get more reward from that purchase instead.

Not buying Kabam's BS lol. My luck in featured crystals has been poor before, it will remain poor now lol.
  • Sorry to hear that luck was not on your side this time. Calling it stealing though is inappropriate and not constructive to a feedback discussion.

As was stated in the forums and in the game, the odds of opening various hero levels has changed slightly with specific crystals. There's still a guarantee, and everyone that opens a crystal always receives something (better than the lotto, unless you consider the paper receipt "something"). If it's not quite what you were looking for, please remember there are various ways to earn the hero you want through arenas as well as 4* and 5* crystals.
This discussion has been closed.