**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 19.0 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    So we can only get the highest milestone we reach and not the others earned? Sounds like we are being punished for trying to reach higher milestones. And also when is Drax going to be fixed. He can’t bypass mordos astrial evade anymore.

He is already fixed. He never was supposed to bypass evade the way he did it before

you really believe that a champ that has functioned that way for 3 years was not meant to do it and they never thought to tell anyone in that time and just remove it, lot of people were ranking him specifiaclly for that ability, there has been loads of threads on him over the years and not once did any one from Kabam think to say it was a bug so dont rank him for that.

We actually did mention it multiple times. Drax was never meant to be able to bypass Astral evade, and never did it consistently, as it was device and frame rate dependent.

Yeah I'm going to call bs on that, I"ve had a lot of different devices and phones ( different brands, different models, different versions, different operating systems, etc)I over years and it's been the same on all of them so that argument doesn't hold any water especially for how long it's been going on for.

I've also seen that whole it's not you thing is an issue with a device thing from you guys and others to many times to count over my career with mobile games.
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    What about AI blocking a special after a combo? Or not being able to dodge or block after finishing a combo. Or actually evading/dodging attacks? Or block/parry actually working instead of wiffing?
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    as long as u track and punish cheaters i can deal with a lot of the other stuff. Having a fair playing field is first and foremost imo. So if 19.0 fixes that... im pumped.
  • I think I will love this update, Mike!
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    So what's going on with Dr. Strange that I read in the notes? And what does this mean?
  • ThecrawThecraw Posts: 4
    When is the emergancy maintainance going to finish
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    So we can only get the highest milestone we reach and not the others earned? Sounds like we are being punished for trying to reach higher milestones. And also when is Drax going to be fixed. He can’t bypass mordos astrial evade anymore.

He is already fixed. He never was supposed to bypass evade the way he did it before

you really believe that a champ that has functioned that way for 3 years was not meant to do it and they never thought to tell anyone in that time and just remove it, lot of people were ranking him specifiaclly for that ability, there has been loads of threads on him over the years and not once did any one from Kabam think to say it was a bug so dont rank him for that.

Kabam did in fact confirm this was something unique to Drax that was a bonus to him

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Well since Kabam Lyra shut down my thread which was posted before there was an official one

Just saw this, and didn't see the normal discussion thread.

* Fixed an issue with Rogue where it was sometimes not possible to chain from a Combo into her Special 1 Attack

Hate to say it this is a problem that has been reported over and over again about all champs, not just rogue.

* Fixed an issue where some Champions would miss with their first light attack in a combo

Uhh... Frame Rate enhancement rolled back?

We actually did mention it multiple times. Drax was never meant to be able to bypass Astral evade, and never did it consistently, as it was device and frame rate dependent.

Yeah I'm going to call bs on that, I"ve had a lot of different devices and phones ( different brands, different models, different versions, different operating systems, etc)I over years and it's been the same on all of them so that argument doesn't hold any water especially for how long it's been going on for.

I've also seen that whole it's not you thing is an issue with a device thing from you guys and others to many times to count over my career with mobile games.

Drax always bypassed astral evade.

It's again Rewriting history saying he didn't.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Why did you guys decide to remove the Civil War tags?
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Doctor Strange's Hoggath's Wisdom will no longer appear as a buff. It will now appear as a passive.

This is in new update. How will this effect him. Can someone elaborate please?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    In regards to Doctor Strange’s passive change, is this just a visual change so that you don’t “nullify or stagger the buff” but it’s effects stay, OR is it a change like Spidey Sym and Spidergwen where there is an actual change to the mechanics?
    You can't nullify the buff (not sure about stagger but I think it works the same way). This change simply makes the buff icon correctly represent how it always behaved.
  • EevoEevo Posts: 32
    GSTAR21 wrote: »

I am getting so sick of this Drax change, it's a nerf just admit it. It's not about frame rate, he was 100% consistent for me for countering astral evade and I have fought a lot of Mordo's. It was highlighted as a unique feature and was the main reason I and many other people leveled him up so either issue rank down tickets to those who have a Drax or update him so the "unique feature" of his 2 hit medium counters evade.

Otherwise you're heading down a very slippery slope, people pay hundreds of pounds on your offers only to have the champion they upgraded nerfed, you have to take responsibility when you make a significant change to something that people have effectively payed for!

It actually full well was a frame rate thing. I remember the first time someone in my alli told me to upgrade my Drax (for mordo in aq) because they could consistently bypass his Astral Evade. When I heard this I was excited to try it out so I dueled a couple. I’m glad I decided to check for myself before ranking him up because I never once bypassed his AE. It was a bug fix that honestly made 0 difference to his game play on my phone.
  • ŠpooderŠpooder Posts: 41
    Kabam can u fix it...when i hitting enemy in the middle of my 5hit combos my hit suddenly miss and they hit back...
  • miracle85miracle85 Posts: 13

Where's the rank down tickets at then I guess I understand aa but drax would not be ranked up tbh if not for that
    You know, Kabam has said many times that they work closely with Marvel. So all this also reflects on Marvel as well.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
    miracle85 wrote: »

Where's the rank down tickets at then I guess I understand aa but drax would not be ranked up tbh if not for that

Just like AA, there is nothing in the abilities that state that he could bypass another ability. The way his combo works is not part of his abilities
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169

Could you please show us the multiple times this was mentioned, so the community can put this to rest ?

Im sure those posts are still around somewhere
    DJRipster wrote: »

Could you please show us the multiple times this was mentioned, so the community can put this to rest ?

Im sure those posts are still around somewhere

As long as they also show the posts where they said they were leaving it. It's in the old forums.