**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    So is it possible to get Squirrel Girl in the contest if New Warriors ever hits TV? The art director told me she'd be too OP on Twitter. Broke my heart.

I JUST WANT TO GET NUTS!!!

It’s supposed to. They cast the AT&T chick as Squirrel Girl.

I was stoked when I heard about this. I'm so I'm love with her lol. Bummed this is on hold right now
  • Korilas12Korilas12 Posts: 1
    i will just wait
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Any chance we will see a rerun of the current arenas? Many of us are missing a solid portion of our grind time

Me included, free and available time wasted, gonna get busy again by the time server is up
    Many arena milestones will be missed, NOT to mention many quests energy wasted
  • Filippo1971Filippo1971 Posts: 33
    “Scheduled” maintenance ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    30 minute NRG for AQ won't cut it after so long down, we need AQ resetting and starting over. Or everyone needs issuing with full 100% rewards and points for their map. Kabam really are excelling at incompetence!!
    Dakine86 wrote: »
    What i remember since the last 3 years,they were even online on new years eve ...and were fixing servers

I will not believe that they ever sleep
    But maybe one account has several users with different working times

There is only one Ad0ra_ and there is only one me! It would be easier if we had clones, but that technology has not come far enough...

@Kabam Miike I’m a robotics engineer, pretty sure I could make something along these lines happen for the right price haha.

Are we talking about something like Replicants? Or more like the hosts from Westworld?

I have not seen Season 2 of Westworld yet, please don't spoil it for me.

My bad about westworld man. Get on it! Lol Spoilers suck
  • BISØNBISØN Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike
    If you could buff any character who would it be and why?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    30 minute NRG for AQ won't cut it after so long down, we need AQ resetting and starting over. Or everyone needs issuing with full 100% rewards and points for their map. Kabam really are excelling at incompetence!!

Excellent point!
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    edited June 2018
    What i remember since the last 3 years,they were even online on new years eve ...and were fixing servers

There is only one Ad0ra_ and there is only one me! It would be easier if we had clones, but that technology has not come far enough...

@Kabam Miike I’m a robotics engineer, pretty sure I could make something along these lines happen for the right price haha.

Are we talking about something like Replicants? Or more like the hosts from Westworld?

More of an adaptive processing agent, it learns as it goes. The more you do, the more it’s capable of in your stead. @Kabam Miike
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★

Slow down. It's not like it's their fault. Chill dude.
  • Chris9Chris9 Posts: 17
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Chris9 wrote: »
    Maidril wrote: »
    Love the guardians soundtracks. About half the music at my wedding was prob from those. Didn’t go unnoticed by my groomsmen 😂.

So are all the Kabam employees in alliances together? If not, do your alliance members know your secret identities

I have the first GotG soundtrack on vinyl AND tape cassette.

As for alliances, it's all over the place.

1) I see that Adora_ and Kabam Miike have the “flag” option, are you on user/non-admin accounts? I thought mods didn’t have the flag option. Not that I would, of course

2) Adora_, what does that mean? That mods use their own server to play alliance wars or are mixed in with general public.

I am going to resist the urge to ask if you pilot (kidding, of course!). I assume you did not give money back to your employer by spending money in the game ;)

1) We're admins, I don't think the flag option works for us even if you see it. Not really sure.

2) There is no separate server, we have to play the same as anyone else. And like anyone, we can choose to be a free to play player, or spend in the game - but we get zero free stuff in the game. We have a very STRICT rule where no one gets anything for free at all, ever. When people start working here, it sometimes catches them off guard because most companies in the games industry gives discounts or free copies of their game to staff. But with a FTP game like this, it's a bit different. It's really important to us that our staff experience the game the exact same way that our players do. With no discounts, or shortcuts, or anything. So yeah, a bunch of us do give $ back to our employer!

So any one of you”whale out” for this game? Some people throw down a heap of change in the game.

Yeah, some folks in tech will get carrier deals through their employer, but most employee’s benefits are through ESPP and the like. Minimum wage jobs usually supplement with “benefits” like free or reduced lunch meals in food industry. For tech, it’s mostly stock and medical insurance.

Not sure about games industry, I’m sure some give less insurance/stock and instead give employees freebies in-game i guess
  • Heigl18Heigl18 Posts: 10
    @kabam miike not sure if this has been asked yet or not but any ideas on goldpool arena? Since lots have missed out on their grind time
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

I'm not sure that's even possible.
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    edited June 2018
    @Ad0ra_ what champ(s) is your personal wishlist?
    Mine are Hercules, Northstar, Wiccan, Onslaught, Black Heart, and Adam Warlock.
    Tell me why it's 3am on a Friday night and this thread is the most exciting thing that's happened this week.

I'm enjoying this thread myself. So chill I feel like I need a beer right now lol
  • I think this is their response to the upcoming protest.
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    DNA3000 wrote: »

You would be surprised what’s developed behind closed doors. I’ll leave it at that. 🔇
    gohard123 wrote: »
    I'm sure they'll have it up soon. I get that it's frustrating when you're in the middle of something. Just saying.

Soon you say

Well, that's usually the case, yes. This is quite an extenuating situation.

Your mastery of malapropism is Jedi-like.

Typo. Extrenuating is what I meant. Love the tablet. Hate the bloody autocorrect.

I guess that should have been obsequious.
  • Andro_18Andro_18 Posts: 7
    Was grinding for MODOK in arena. I guess i won't get him anymore
    BrianGrant wrote: »
    BrianGrant wrote: »
    I love how Brian grants stream was 2 hours of him doing things other then playing the game

Mentally I was grinding. 4-stars are about to come off cooldown again

Brian! Nice to "see" you!

I can't believe you guys are still up. Slumber party? Hope one of you packed s'mores.

There is probably chocolate SOMEWHERE in this office, but no graham crackers or marshmallows....

... or presumably fire.
  • Yep
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    It's Canada day long weekend. Gonna take a while to get the only person that knows what he's doing to come back from his vacation.

You would be surprised what’s developed behind closed doors. I’ll leave it at that. 🔇

I was referring to Westworld. I've seen all of season two. I'm not sure how I would go about explaining it to anyone that hasn't seen season two.
  • We all could use the uncollected titles....just putting that out there.
This discussion has been closed.