**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    Hey everyone, it's 1:39am here and Miike and I are going to head home. The night staff is taking over, please go easy on them. They will update you all on the status of the game as it develops, and have some light conversation with y'all in the same manner we have all been chatting.

Thank you for your patience with us during this very unpleasant downtime, and for the good conversation this evening. We understand how frustrating and negative of an experience this is for our players.

~A

Time to beat up on the night crew!!!!! Totally kidding.... I think I’ll just go for a pint.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    @Ad0ra_

For some unknown reason you are my favorite mod, you need to post more.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike How many of us must continue to be inconvenienced by “emergency maintenance”? This has to be the most ridiculous amount of time we had to wait. We definitely have demands! We’ve given a lot of time and money (most of us) to have for little to nothing in return. With the understanding of issues arising, is it possible this is related to the potential boycott?

Try googling Comcast Outage. This isn't actually Kabam's fault.

They may or may not do some kind of gift to make up for it (I hope for some Energy, at least); but getting more angry with them won't help.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    It's a lot to go through but a lot has been constructively mentioned. There will be compensation, just a matter of discussion between the teams. There is a forum post I believe with an update about stuff but no ETA.

There's a lot going on within the game, a lot that people have paid countless units for even a ticket. It's a special situation and frustrating on both ends for us and them.

My 5 month old has been asleep since about 11 and it's now 3:46. So all this is very sad for me as well, especially when it comes to arena. Putting in about 10-15mil within one or multiple arenas depending on what's going on usually.

Let's just chill and keep being constructive to get the best outcome overall for everyone.
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Spaddicted wrote: »
    Ok it’s 8 hours now so at least can you explain to us what happened with your serve, what are you doing to fix it and can you promise that this accident will never occur again?

You ruined my whole day.

It’s electronics. Things fail... promising this accident will never happen again is like saying trump will in fact make a space force to go fight space ****. obvvhhl4n5nu.jpeg
  • Dakine86 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike How many of us must continue to be inconvenienced by “emergency maintenance”? This has to be the most ridiculous amount of time we had to wait. We definitely have demands! We’ve given a lot of time and money (most of us) to have for little to nothing in return. With the understanding of issues arising, is it possible this is related to the potential boycott?

Calm your meat sacks.

I appreciate your concern about my meat sacks, but I’m good.
  • New to the game and here.Been playing maybe 4 days. Helluvaway to break in new players.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★

Try googling Comcast Outage. This isn't actually Kabam's fault.

They may or may not do some kind of gift to make up for it (I hope for some Energy, at least); but getting more angry with them won't help.

Comcast stuff was mostly fixed well before the server issues.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Stay in there @Hatter1031 :wink: actually probably the best time cause you'll be getting something u probably wouldn't normally after 4 days :wink:
  • ŠpooderŠpooder Posts: 41
    i thought i can play mcoc all days and to grind arena....but my dreams :neutral:
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    Dakine86 wrote: »
    Spaddicted wrote: »
    Ok it’s 8 hours now so at least can you explain to us what happened with your serve, what are you doing to fix it and can you promise that this accident will never occur again?

You ruined my whole day.

It’s electronics. Things fail... promising this accident will never happen again is like saying **** will in fact make a space force to go fight space ****. obvvhhl4n5nu.jpeg

Is that simple huh? Emergency maintenance has happened frequently with this game. I played many other game and no game comes down so often like this.

This is Kabam problem not electronic. Learn something before posting.
  • Kabam needs to bring Harambe back to life in order for me to continue playing MCOC.
  • Hi Everyone, I only realised that the game was down about 6 hours ago but I have been busy today. It is currently 6:58pm on Saturday here in Australia.
  • AbeTheBabe wrote: »
    Kabam needs to bring Harambe back to life in order for me to continue playing MCOC.

It's a good thing I keep 1-Ups on me juuust in case someone needs an extra life!
  • t4zgz2sw04eu.png
  • I’m so bored, I have no other fun games to play.
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    I’m so bored, I have no other fun games to play.

Time to go old school and bust out some ocarina of time
  • xxxdonxxxdon Posts: 4
    Please continue the game my dear.
  • ralph9898ralph9898 Posts: 10
    It’s Pokemon GO time
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Dusted off my PS3 for a little Skyrim
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Ashes of Kabam’s Servers

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ivpvScMysc
This discussion has been closed.