**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

HOW TO SPEND YOUR TIME WHILE WAITING FOR THE SERVRS TO COME BACK UP

1. spend your free time socializing with family and friends, as when the game is back up you will once again be grinding your butts off because some resources are hard to come by.
2. Go out and get a job. You will need one if you want to get anywhere in this game at all, because once again, certain resources are hard to come by in this game.
3. if you wish to skip the second step, consider robbing several banks to get that all important 3*spidergwen you will get from your next GMC.
4. Complain about the servers being down
5. Create a pretty word document (or other equivalent, powerpoints will also suffice, also can you can use googles versions or any other knockoff) stating your unreasonable wishes for compensation.
6. complain more
7. Watch Kabam use the infinity gauntlet to turn forum posts to dust, such as this one

Comments

• PlazzzmaPlazzzma Posts: 12
    Just enjoy free life 😂😂
  • Romeo408Romeo408 Posts: 91
    Hahaha🤣🤣
  • StrykeGirlStrykeGirl Posts: 18
    LMFAO
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Laughing so hard 😂😂😂
  • StrykeGirlStrykeGirl Posts: 18
    I'm surprised this thread has lasted as long as it has LOL
  • auticusauticus Posts: 11
    StrykeGirl wrote: »
    I'm surprised this thread has lasted as long as it has LOL

As am I. Maybe Miike and Ad0ra are too busy trying to help fix the srevers

nope that joke was too far
  • auticusauticus Posts: 11
    Well, its been 30 minutes and this post still hasnt been taken down. What are y'all scheming?
  • Lambda1Lambda1 Posts: 200 ★★
    auticus wrote: »
    Well, its been 30 minutes and this post still hasnt been taken down. What are y'all scheming?

That's cause Thanos burned out the gauntlet ;-)