**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam should compensate with more Awards

Kabam should compensate with more Awards 31 votes

Desperate month.. isn't it?
35%
NDK13NanoDroidyndex75SKOutsiderDany032640JayProngsJustcause102U_S_GrantCowboyschamploo1HRgammer_3Tray_83 11 votes
If agree say yes...
64%
SuppraAnjiolegpetrov80326CassyCottonmouthMaandy123KarmacolorsKobster84Roman_123NayeemDavid12364Chris19TheLegeend27Markg25ASV27skullduggery72Razer_Boltz619vivek444DevilsMattyPerler 20 votes

Comments

• Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Cold day in hell before we get a decent compensation reward
  • olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    If agree say yes...
    I hope to be shards of red
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Will never happen
  • Captain_CaymanCaptain_Cayman Posts: 62
    Anything short of a 5* awakening gem would be a joke. This needs to be a v12 level compensation package - 5 and 6 star shards, awakening gems and energy refills. Make the compensation package based on account PI level like they did for the v12 compensation.

Maybe also an extension to the monthly event quest to make up for the lost time. I need to finish uncollected still.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Forget the compensation it will be trash like always lv1 aq revives and some potions and the map crystal depending on which map u guys played and donation given back to the ally nothing more. If lucky some energy refills and arena boosts as well.
    If agree say yes...
    Anything short of a 5* awakening gem would be a joke. This needs to be a v12 level compensation package - 5 and 6 star shards, awakening gems and energy refills. Make the compensation package based on account PI level like they did for the v12 compensation.

Maybe also an extension to the monthly event quest to make up for the lost time. I need to finish uncollected still.

that would be great.
    If agree say yes...
    why you didn't write in vote Yes or no, so it would be clear. I want them to compensate.
    If agree say yes...
    five-star awakening stone, at least one please
  • Justcause102Justcause102 Posts: 107
    My alliance lost war because of this by Couple thousand points. They should compensate😡
  • In the event you haven't yet seen the stickied thread, we will be assessing the full impact and start discussions regarding what compensation will look like early next week. More details are available here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/77965/emergency-maintenance-june-29
This discussion has been closed.