**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    Hey, did you guys notice the game is down?
    Just wanted to let the community know.
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    I’m surprised seatin man of legends hasn’t put his two cents in......this is going to mess his schedule up.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike How many of us must continue to be inconvenienced by “emergency maintenance”? This has to be the most ridiculous amount of time we had to wait. We definitely have demands! We’ve given a lot of time and money (most of us) to have for little to nothing in return. With the understanding of issues arising, is it possible this is related to the potential boycott?

Try googling Comcast Outage. This isn't actually Kabam's fault.

They may or may not do some kind of gift to make up for it (I hope for some Energy, at least); but getting more angry with them won't help.

Comcast stuff was mostly fixed well before the server issues.

That's my understanding as well, although two fiber trunks cut in North Carolina don't directly cause disruptions in San Francisco. That sounds like the BGP gods were angered at someone's configuration. So who knows what the full extent of the collateral damage was. But even if it contributed somehow to the problem (which seems unlikely) it can't have anything to do with the problem now. We've been down long enough that the problem can't be anything simple that a reset of some kind could fix. This feels more like something broke that has to be repaired, rebuilt, or restored.

If I had to place a bet, I would be pushing my chips onto "database corruption issue." Mostly just from the duration of the outage. Few other things could keep a game like this down this long.
  • Oh my god! Came up for a second then back to the emergency message!
  • djynupit84uz.png
  • Games up well im logged in
  • BigKOBigKO Posts: 25
    Game is up
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    PrinceD101 wrote: »
    Games up well im logged in

Excellent, when someone else has wasted their whole night waiting, and have gone to bed, and not login in for another 8 hours or so. Totally cool!
  • RazyRazy Posts: 17
    It is a joke of this game, every activity need a whole day or 2 3 days, so if a day game down for particular region, it becomes a punishment or unfair to that community. Kaban is never a international company by never has international mindset, the atena need to grind 3 days continuous,i the aq aw are now hard to play with multi regions members alliance , else they will delay or fail others.
    What strategy is this for us to play more than 12 hours and once server down or any accidentally incident with causes an most inconvenience.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I’m surprised seatin man of legends hasn’t put his two cents in......this is going to mess his schedule up.

He only woke up within the last couple of hours on a Saturday morning (not quite 10:30am in London). He would have slept through almost all of the outage.
    BigKO wrote: »
    Game is up

are you sure it is STABLE and it didn't kick you out?
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Games up and running, I’m logged in now...but tired.
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Come on lets play the game!
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 843 ★★★
    Razy wrote: »
    It is a joke of this game, every activity need a whole day or 2 3 days, so if a day game down for particular region, it becomes a punishment or unfair to that community. Kaban is never a international company by never has international mindset, the atena need to grind 3 days continuous,i the aq aw are now hard to play with multi regions members alliance , else they will delay or fail others.
    What strategy is this for us to play more than 12 hours and once server down or any accidentally incident with causes an most inconvenience.

So quit?
    Kossukose wrote: »
    Come on lets play the game!

Did you manage to play your game now without being kicked out a few times and begin to see the same scheduled maintenance msg again?
  • NinexblueNinexblue Posts: 31
    1 hour AQ timers? Seriously?
  • BitterHeadBitterHead Posts: 17
    Game's up, but no compensation??
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    And back down
    smdam38 wrote: »
    Razy wrote: »

So quit?

We should totally not quit and continue to spend money in this game, so the company can continue to do all these to us repeatedly!
  • Mystic_ReaperMystic_Reaper Posts: 50
    Kabam servers are dead!
    You guys need to keep Keith Richards away or he’ll snort the server ashes
  • olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    Spaddicted wrote: »
    I’m afraid that things are going out of control for Kabam. It should be alarming that they can’t keep the game going for 2 weeks in a row without emergency maintenance.

You are right,
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    All you geniuses rushing to get on before they tell you to don’t help anything.
  • UnaturalUnatural Posts: 3
    Would be nice if Kabam would compensate us "generously" THIS TIME! After all the maintenance/bug issues, and I hate to admit this, but the amount of money i personally invested and I'm sure there's other's. All we get is little reward for long hours of grinding and giving up our hard earned money, just to get somewhere in the game. Listen to the people and reward us for our efforts, since WE are the one's that are helping to sustain your business. Look after your customers before you lose them!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    BigKO wrote: »
    Game is up

Seems to be. If people are still getting the maintenance message I recommend force close and restart. That's what it took for me. However, its up just in time for me to pass out. Good luck everyone who is in the right timezone to continue playing: hope the servers remain stable for you.
    For those who think the game is already up, you must be kidding :D
    For this kind of quality, do you really think the game is up now smoothly without hiccup?
    like without kicking you out multiple times?
  • Heigl18Heigl18 Posts: 10
    For those complaining about no compensation as soon as the game goes back up read the server maintenance thread.
This discussion has been closed.