**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I should be refunded for the 3 crystals I bought from the Bleed crystal offer.

If I filed a ticket do you think I would be reimbursed for this? You can take back the 3 champs I got. None duped and don’t care for or want any of them.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/77433/are-you-going-to-add-joe-fixit-to-5-crystals-permanently-please#latest

Comments

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    That's not how that works, buddy....
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    How bout no
  • AncientTouchAncientTouch Posts: 24
    How about we settle somewhere between and you don't get anything. How's that?
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Normally I would vote no.

In your case, I see you on here a lot and I know that Joe Fix It is clearly your favorite character.

Since odds are that you spend $120 because you thought you finally had a chance at a 5 star version, when in reality it was a text mistake on their end, and he was never even in there as a 5 star..seems a little unfair to you IMO.

I bought the offers and pulled all 3 star champs, so I didn’t do well either. But I don’t deserve reimbursement because I wasn’t aiming for someone who wasn’t there.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    If you think you have been conned by false advertisement, or if this is a scam, capture the proof and submit to Apple Store or Google Play Store and request your refund from them. I cannot judge for you, only you can decide if you have the right justification to demand it. Forget about claiming the refund from a certain company. You have much higher change to go thru Apple or Google. However, be very sure you have the right justification and you have NOT opened or used the crystals. There are cases where people's in-game account got banned after claiming refund via Apple or Google. Good luck.