**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gift ideas from Kabam for ‘Emergency Maintenance’

Comments

• Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    @Romeo408 I agree. I think all of the arenas with good characters have to have their cutoffs lowered
  • olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    shards of five-star 3000 please.
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    It'll be a cold day in hell before they give out 5* crystal smh.
  • The exp boost are useless to all players at LVL 60 that's why we want real crystals instead

Absolutely! We need things that benefit us in order for us to continue playing. Want us to be more consumed by this game? Give back to us for what we pour into kabam.
  • Serj_CSerj_C Posts: 5
    5* Goldpool for gold members.
  • GhostgooseGhostgoose Posts: 4
    I think more than fair would be 1000 5 star shards per hour of reported down time (closer and closer to full shard crystal), a tier 4 class cat crystal, a few level 3 alliance revives and potions (for those affected in AQ/war) and X amount of glory
  • AvramAvram Posts: 3
    Dear Kabam, I think a 6* hero crystal would be really nice of you and well received by all players.Thank you! 😁😉
  • NayeemNayeem Posts: 27
    Congrats up but still not rewards .... Feeling sad kabam don't care about us
    KingCrooks wrote: »
    We won't respected as a United player base being ridiculous... They already said we will be compensated next week... Which is post-impending boycott... So that's an obvious gamble. Might as well dream big I guess!

When did they say next week?
  • _fr3do__fr3do_ Posts: 48
    edited June 2018
    Maybe they can open a million arena like they did in december so we can earn a five star hero.
    Or a 1.5 so we can open featured one. But with the server problem they should give us at least 10 days to complete
  • Dany032640Dany032640 Posts: 9
    Y’all are being way too generous to yourselves with these rewards. Y’all are hungry for free five stars huh? How about you earn them? I’d take a few 30% boosts, lvl 4 pots and revives.
  • RoxorRoxor Posts: 4
    A 5* crystal (with increased chance for blade or Medusa)
    shards of five-star 3000 please.
    The exp boost are useless to all players at LVL 60 that's why we want real crystals instead

Absolutely! We need things that benefit us in order for us to continue playing. Want us to be more consumed by this game? Give back to us for what we pour into kabam.
    I'll go with you
  • FrunzaiuteFrunzaiute Posts: 7
    Its kabam we talking about and given the fact that we lost precious time in aq and arena we will get a 2* crystal that should be enough.
    when are the awards next week?
  • DiggitdoDiggitdo Posts: 11
    I’m hoping they will be fair. I am upset I never got to do assassin assignments last night. It would be nice to get an ultimate xforce premium crystal. zn8pvcerl8n8.png . I got one the other day and was trying for another. With only a few days left it would be a great gift :)
  • NayeemNayeem Posts: 27
    I didn't receive any rewards ... You guys received ? Contest up
    five-star awakening stone, at least one please
  • 10000 5* Shards
    5000 4* Shards
    2500 * Shards
    5 X-Force Crystals
    250 Units
    A few AQ And standard tier 3+ Health potions and revives
    And some rare 3*+ crystals
    Two phcs and a couple of gold crystals😐
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Posts: 67
    To be honest the rewards I expect are 1000 5 star shards 500 4 star shards and some large quest energy refills (and if feeling generous some level 3 revives)
  • I am already over stocked on energy refills. Energy refills, timers shorted up is not going to cut it. A lot of players are super mad and boycotting real soon for MANY reasons. This is Kabam’s time to do more then the minimum FOR the players. These compensation package they going to had out best be more then just refills, potions, and shorted timers. Who cares about missing an aq or aw. There is going to be many many more in the future if Kabam can keep the player base.
  • thwip493thwip493 Posts: 43
    10000 5* Shards
    5000 4* Shards
    2500 * Shards
    5 X-Force Crystals
    250 Units
    A few AQ And standard tier 3+ Health potions and revives
    And some rare 3*+ crystals

Pretty sure it's not that serious lol
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    The package needs to be significant. AQ can't be completed and entire AW is lost.
This discussion has been closed.