**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is 5* BEAST is worth ranking up

Is 5* BEAST is worth ranking up 75 votes

Yes, definitely
28%
Jh_DezGabbrosAjavedsfu_koraxSaiyanSIlverProfessorScottryanFeeney234nebFoxhero007Kamr05thwip493BahamutAustin555555TinoMiaRoman_123spaceoctopusVoltolosRedEightFriendly_User 21 votes
Naah
62%
thetaman23SnizzbarSpity68AddyosINTEGRALAxeCopFireJank39StefanjoneszuffyNanoDroidSpeedbumpCondemnedToeSagnikfurynameplasDarkrider05VeryCoolUserNameDarkragonSamdroxtaarKpthagreatSpiderCools 47 votes
Don't know
9%
DL864JCPer14Romeo408Maldroit2Dark_dragon_555777SpritzbeutelLuckymouse 7 votes

Comments

• ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    He is only worth ranking up if he is awakened past sig 120 and you have the resources to rank him to 4. If not, don’t bother, the 4* is much better.
  • LuckymouseLuckymouse Posts: 10
    Don't know
    Its your choice bit if I where you it would depend on if you have other better champions or if you almost have another 5* crystal save it and see who you get and if you get someone better you can rank them up but if no then rank beast up
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Yes, definitely
    I ranked mine up yesterday, duped 5* sig 50 to rank 3 and am using him in AQ. Does really strong bleed damage. Really pleased with him as a champ, but I think rank 3 is the furthest he should be ranked *if duped*
    Kamr05 wrote: »
    I ranked mine up yesterday, duped 5* sig 50 to rank 3 and am using him in AQ. Does really strong bleed damage. Really pleased with him as a champ, but I think rank 3 is the furthest he should be ranked *if duped*

Do you have the 4* ranked to 5 at sig 99?
  • Kamr05Kamr05 Posts: 208
    Yes, definitely
    @Immortal no I said 5* sig level 50 at rank 3
  • Don't know
    Thank you brothers for your valuable suggestions and voting
    I can conclude that unduped beast is not worth .

I will rather focus on my 4* champs which are
    Blade
    Hyperion
    Hulk Ragnarok
    Archangel
    Night crawler
    X23
    Yondu
    Duck
    King pin
    Drax
    Black widow
    Hawkeye
    Modok
    Hela
    Loki
    Gambit
    Logan

And a 5* ULTRON
  • Don't know
    Above are the best champs i have i don't mentioned some of them which are not worth

And i have 5* ultron and beast as 5*
    edited July 2018
    Beast is in much needed update... 6* is already here and the 5* has been useless.

A 4* has higher regen and direct dmg then the 5* ...

Sig level totally saturated and render this champ junk.

To this day still can’t figure out how the 4* has higher armor than the 5*...

y1tj5kvl2mly.jpeg
  • Don't know
    You are right bro
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Yes, definitely
    Very underrated champ. Acrobatic mode is good for power control and he can Regen when duped. His damage output isn’t bad either. There are better options if you have them (Iceman is probably the best Mutant champ) but I think Beast is worth leveling.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Yes, definitely
    Hes a beast, literally! Definitely take him up to r4