**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FORUM unable to log in and comment during outage

StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
During the server emergency and 'scheduled' maintenance i was unable to log in to the forum to post any comments. The error message redirected to say that there was possibly an issue with the forum server. Has this been investigated? Is it a known issue?

Did anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Did you use the mobile version of the forum access or PC version.
    So far we could see many folks participated in one of the forum's long trash-talk thread with 2 entertainers.
    The PC version worked for me, however, there was a few seconds I saw white-error page when refreshing, but after that it was working fine.
    I just encountered this again 1/2 min ago ...

This site can’t be reached
    forums.playcontestofchampions.com’s server IP address could not be found.
    Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
    DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
    Encountered again .... intermittent ...

p2ugyg372uc2.png
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    I was using energy, when game went down. i was unable to log on to MCOC's forum I received message from Google gateway. unable to meet request While EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE could not log into forum. This outage impacted major gateway belonging to Google. Not sure if you can blame for this outage. But there has to be some kind of penalties for this outage (online services down for several hours). lets hope we get kind compensation as well

comments please
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    tonyj007 wrote: »
    I was using energy, when game went down. i was unable to log on to MCOC's forum I received message from Google gateway. unable to meet request While EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE could not log into forum. This outage impacted major gateway belonging to Google. Not sure if you can blame for this outage. But there has to be some kind of penalties for this outage (online services down for several hours). lets hope we get kind compensation as well

comments please

Damn. I feel for you. I dont really want to blame kabam just want a way to communicate with them and the community about big issues. If these type of issues recur frequently you are only left with contacting support but their response is never instant.
    Do kabam respond by posting anywhere else apart from forums? E.g. twitter facebook?
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    I had the same issue
    gj7sd6vj7vj1.jpg
    iojxrmb3js15.jpg
    Any comment @Kabam Miike @Kabam Rose ? Is this a known issue? What advice would you give for us?
  • Hi Str,

The forums were up and running. It looks like because of the major server issues that happened yesterday, one in your path that typically connects you to Marvel Contest Of Champions was down. Which would explain why others had no issues connecting and you were unable to do so.