**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lost lol progress

Already sent a ticket but posting here as well in case anyone else has been affected by the server issues this way.

I have been running a lol path for the last 2 days. I ran the outside path plus abom spidey and x23. Got all the way to maestro before the server outage and dropped all my stashed revives plus 3k units. I was actually in the lol game mode when the game went down and tried to log back in before i knew the servers were out and it gave me the expired quest error message then booted me out of the game. I didnt think much of it but when i went in this morning to finish maestro i had lost all progress. Im very sad and depressed now...worked hard on that ish. Sob story over. Do me right here kabam and roll back my game. Put me back on maestro with 2.2m health

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    That sucks man
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    They don't care. They will do nothing.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Wow, this is the WORST impacted scenario I have heard so far due to this UNFORGIVABLE server maintenance issue. This really sucked! Sorry for your lost.
  • gnews85gnews85 Posts: 96
    Now im pissed kabam. Just got canned responses and the case closed with out even a word from an actually person. No reimbursment of units, which i dont want, or restoration of progress. Be assured im not going away. I demand action.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    gnews85 wrote: »
    Now im pissed kabam. Just got canned responses and the case closed with out even a word from an actually person. No reimbursment of units, which i dont want, or restoration of progress. Be assured im not going away. I demand action.

Keep pushing. This isn’t the first time this has happened.

Having just completed my first run of LOL this week I can fully feel your pain and frustration.
  • gnews85gnews85 Posts: 96
    Thank you kabam zibiit for your help on this issue. Problem solved
  • Adrianj17Adrianj17 Posts: 2
    This just happened with me and a six star gold Deadpool I grinded so hard to get. After the crash he wasn't even in my inventory anymore and they did the same thing to me.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Adrianj17 wrote: »
    This just happened with me and a six star gold Deadpool I grinded so hard to get. After the crash he wasn't even in my inventory anymore and they did the same thing to me.

did you mean 5 star?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    gnews85 wrote: »
    Already sent a ticket but posting here as well in case anyone else has been affected by the server issues this way.

I have been running a lol path for the last 2 days. I ran the outside path plus abom spidey and x23. Got all the way to maestro before the server outage and dropped all my stashed revives plus 3k units. I was actually in the lol game mode when the game went down and tried to log back in before i knew the servers were out and it gave me the expired quest error message then booted me out of the game. I didnt think much of it but when i went in this morning to finish maestro i had lost all progress. Im very sad and depressed now...worked hard on that ish. Sob story over. Do me right here kabam and roll back my game. Put me back on maestro with 2.2m health

Try to go in the quset stil it migth just be a bug has happe to me and when im try ro join the lol my progasing wher stil ther
  • Sloppy_StuSloppy_Stu Posts: 13
    Nice try