**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GOLDPOOL ARENA SCREW-OVER

FireStorm34FireStorm34 Posts: 83
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
OK i put £50 real cash to get goldpool from crystals but got the gold ticket now my arena shoot for him been messed up by stupid 10 hours down time i have put 3 tickets now wanting refund for my money or the units back on account and its being closed so the company stealing money from players now this is not called for like if you purchase something from shop if its faulty you get replacement or refund this should be same for goldpool arena or award all that were in arena 4 star goldpool or 5 star

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    OK i put £50 real cash to get goldpool from crystals but got the gold ticket now my arena shoot for him been messed up by stupid 10 hours down time i have put 3 tickets now wanting refund for my money or the units back on account and its being closed so the company stealing money from players now this is not called for like if you purchase something from shop if its faulty you get replacement or refund this should be same for goldpool arena or award all that were in arena 4 star goldpool or 5 star

Looks like when they made a mistake, you suffered the consequence. I'm not the right person to suggest if the next time before you want to spend real cash again in this game or to this company, you will think twice. However, I plan to never spend in this game again due to the poor quality and extremely bad communication, but of course this is just me.
  • i have grinded but top players were all ready at 18 million plus so the downtime has cost people playing time also then people do need sleep were not robots so thats another 7 hours down now i am entitled to rant
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Lots of people don't sleep for doing grinds on special champs.
    That means, they are that much ahead of the people that do sleep.

But, anyway, I think they should extend the time to allow for all the issues not having the game up.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Of course we live in different time zones. That doesn’t mean you have any less time to play than someone else. You just choose to use your time differently at any given hour
  • Only those that used a ticket got screwed not everyone in the game I would hope the compensate us somehow for the gold pool arena. I used real money to purchase units to purchase pools gold crystals to get my ticket. And only got 1 ticket. Now it’s gone.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    You had the same amount of time to play the arena as everyone else

Whilst in general i agree that everyone has the same time on the arena (and therefore most people wont lose out), it still can really affect some people disproportionately. If your time zone had the day out you will be way more affected than places like the UK where most of this happened at night. People who grind seriously put hours or sometimes a whole day aside for grinding most of the arena score. Outside of those hours they may have work, school, a young baby to look after, which means their main allocated time is written off.

I dont feel kabam should give everyone a goldpool, but another run of the arena and an entry ticket may go a long way to appeasing this.
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    People that were asleep during the majority of the downtime have a massive advantage. That can’t be argued. I have no dog in this fight. But it’s just a fact.
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Well since every ticket regarding that matter gets closed with a generic reply not addressing the issue, can we get a reply here?
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Eevo wrote: »
    OK i put £50 real cash to get goldpool from crystals but got the gold ticket now my arena shoot for him been messed up by stupid 10 hours down time i have put 3 tickets now wanting refund for my money or theunits back on account and its being closed so the company stealing money from players now this is not call for like if you purchase someting from shop if its faulty you get replacement or refund this should be same for goldpool arena or award all that werein arena 4 star goldpool or 5 star

Realistically it was closed for EVERYONE. Not just you, every single person in the game got the same disadvantage if you, instead of coming into a forum and complaining get into arena and start grinding. I’m geinding for a champ too (wasn’t lucky enough for a goldpool or golden ticket) but I’m still adding 5*s to my roster as I only have about 30 at the moment. Get in there and put in work. They’re already talking about compensation, let’s see what they come up with before we jump the gun and go straight to anger.

you are smart but not if those guys champs have been recharging in that time and he was just trying to do his pass so yeaah it' does give some advantage and some disadvantage
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    OK i put £50 real cash to get goldpool from crystals but got the gold ticket now my arena shoot for him been messed up by stupid 10 hours down time i have put 3 tickets now wanting refund for my money or theunits back on account and its being closed so the company stealing money from players now this is not call for like if you purchase someting from shop if its faulty you get replacement or refund this should be same for goldpool arena or award all that werein arena 4 star goldpool or 5 star

Realistically it was closed for EVERYONE. Not just you, every single person in the game got the same disadvantage if you, instead of coming into a forum and complaining get into arena and start grinding. I’m geinding for a champ too (wasn’t lucky enough for a goldpool or golden ticket) but I’m still adding 5*s to my roster as I only have about 30 at the moment. Get in there and put in work. They’re already talking about compensation, let’s see what they come up with before we jump the gun and go straight to anger.

that's defenetly not true. if you play fair and do not have some kind of insomnia, you have to sleep. And so players who were sleeping even an hour of those ten woul get some advantage. for some it could even be all 10, if they were smart enough to go to sleep when game went down and then to eat when they woke up
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

But realistically I lost 30 minutes of play time, while some lost 10 hours.
  • StoyvensenStoyvensen Posts: 47
    Gwendoline wrote: »

But realistically I lost 30 minutes of play time, while some lost 10 hours.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ it may have been down for everyone but depending on the time zone you are in this arena, due to the maintenance should be null and void. Tickets should be sent back to who spent them and 1 more day for goldpool arena.
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    Not everyone had the same amount of time in the arena. If you were like me and got your ticket from the last healing factor area then you were already 2.5hrs behind everyone since there was a wait for rewards to be handed out. I was hoping Kabam would address this as well as the rewards but that seems unlikely at this point.
  • Hey there everyone, for any that may have missed it, we had confirmed here that, next week, we will be assessing the full impact the maintenance had on everyone and discussing compensation. We apologize for the inconvenience but I will make sure to pass on these specific concerns regarding the Goldpool arena to the rest of the team.
This discussion has been closed.