**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emergency maintenance/AQ energy

Kabam needs to do more than just moving AQ timers to 30 minutes. That's not gonna be enough for most alliances to finish if they were running map 5 or 6. Please move the timers even lower or remove them altogether if possible, please.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Already asked many hours ago, they said CANNOT BE DONE! But they declined to explain why that cannot be done. You have to live with the 30 min they gave you "based on their kindness"
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Exactly. Specifically the mid west to west coast of the US was royally screwed by this.
  • chefred1chefred1 Posts: 2
    Wow 30 min timers thanks kabam you're so generous. What an fn joke! Wtf @Kabam Miike where's the explanation for this ****?
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    I was using energy, when game went down. i was unable to log on to MCOC's forum I received message from Google gateway. unable to meet request While EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE could not log into forum. This outage impacted major gateway belonging to Google. Not sure if you can blame for this outage. But there has to be some kind of penalties for this outage (online services down for several hours). lets hope we get kind compensation as well

comments please