**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Prepare yourself...

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
fussn6rofl1g.jpeg

Kabam listened to our complaints to autoblock and unavoidable damage over time. So they came up with Quantum Evade! No longer will people complain about the evade-counter bug where a champion evades and hits you at the same time, because now it’s an actual ability! Yay!

Comments

• GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Oh yay
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Don't we are already have that with Nightcrawler? He evades and attacks within the same motion.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Then wait until you see Ghost. I heard she's even more ridiculous. Keep nefting attackers and add more annoying defenders. I'll be here waiting till when Seatin change his tier list from "Offence tier list - A champion you play" entirely to "AW defender tier list - a champion you dont play".
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    No worry, According to my alliance leader & officers, we decided starting AW Season 3, nobody needs to revive anymore. No spending units to buy revive/potion. If we come up against Modok, Domino, Iron Man IW, Wasp, Ghost, etc and die, the champs will remain DEAD on the path! We will try out best, but we will NO longer spend to try to revive in AW.

Same for AQ, but due to recent change AQ looks easier. Once again, if we encountered high mortality rate in AQ, we'll NOT spend in AQ, we will simply drop 1 map down. After all these saga, we just want to play for fun and FREE!

I like their decision and direction. It can only be good for me. :)
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Might be something like Killmonger. He has counter attack but I see your point. It was my first thought too.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    fussn6rofl1g.jpeg

Kabam listened to our complaints to autoblock and unavoidable damage over time. So they came up with Quantum Evade! No longer will people complain about the evade-counter bug where a champion evades and hits you at the same time, because now it’s an actual ability! Yay!

Can you at least wait until we actually see what she does than complain...
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Antman needs a buff at this point. Synergy with Yellow Jacket seems really cool if it applies to everyone on the team.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Wasn’t her signature ability JUST patched to not be possible?
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Wasn’t her signature ability JUST patched to not be possible?

Technically they just turned a bug into an ability.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Well that doesn't explain a lot ... You better wait until her actual abilities are released before taking those conclusions.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I am dearly sorry for my joke. In future please attempt to retain a sense of humour. :)

Sense of humor is a rarity nowadays.