**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unbearable Lag in AQ map 3

Hi Kabam,
I am Spirit an MCOC player and am currently deciding if my title should remain "MCOC player" or "ex-MCOC player".
Basically the game has no problems in all other formats except for Alliance Quest and that too in Map 3. Just today I played Map 2 and it was perfectly fine but I am playin Map 3 now and the lag is terrible. All movement is soo slowish and stoppy that I was attacking the opponent and I did a light attack, followed by another one but before the second light attack could connect my opponent did a special due to the lag.

Hope this gets resolved and waiting for a response ASAP!!
TY

Comments

• KmfaliKmfali Posts: 3
    This also happening with me while playing map5 & map4. At the beginning of the fight my champ attacking automatically and also stop blocking. Kabam may need to look into the matter.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Kmfali wrote: »
    This also happening with me while playing map5 & map4. At the beginning of the fight my champ attacking automatically and also stop blocking. Kabam may need to look into the matter.

Exactly its ridiculous and makes the game UNPLAYABLE!!