**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Expired T2 alpha during emergency maintenance

MedaksMedaks Posts: 7
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
As a seasoned summoner with this game i am used to the game crashing every so often. However this last "emergency maintenance" came when i was a couple hours away from having a T2 alpha expire in my stash. I was waiting to see if i could obtain 3k more T4 mystic shards to upgrade a champ i wanted before commiting to another champ just to use my T2 alpha. Of course the game goes down for emergency maintenance during which i tried for 4 hours to log back in to use my T2 alpha before it expired. Obviously i wasnt able to get on and my T2 alpha has now gone to waste. Ive submitted multiple tickets to kabam support only to get the same copy and past bull@*#$ response saying theyre "sorry for the inconvenience". Sorry doesnt give me back my T2 alpha i worked so hard for. As someone who has played this game for more than 2.5 years i am outraged they are not even TRYING to help solve my issue. Is it possible to have a conversation with a real person from kabam or will i just keep getting automated responses?

Comments

• Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Lol they don't care. Is normal
  • MedaksMedaks Posts: 7
    Ive heard the horror stories about kabam for years now. This is the first time ive been severely affected by their lack of profesionalism. Unless u give them 1 million dollars they dont care what you think
    Does kabam even look at these or is this just a place for players to vent??
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    imo they must loook into it if u really had a tier 2 alpha that has been affected by the maintenance time they should revert it to your stash with the same amount of time the maintenance has been going on ...
    if it was an normal maintenance that has been already announced you don't have the right to complain but it's an emergency one no one was waiting for it .. i nearly broked my phone yesterday bcz of it i thought it was something going on with it.
    Ya thats exactly what i said in my ticket to kabam. Unfortunatly i got a copy and past message from them sayin sorry these things happen from time to time. Good thing ive spent 2.5 years building my account just to get stalled out by their problems
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Where did you hope to get these 3k fragments from?
    A was trying to get my first milestone from AQ to open map crystals and try in the glory store
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    The issue is bigger then some think i think we should definitely demand 1 day addition for all our expired items
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Medaks wrote: »
    Ya thats exactly what i said in my ticket to kabam. Unfortunatly i got a copy and past message from them sayin sorry these things happen from time to time. Good thing ive spent 2.5 years building my account just to get stalled out by their problems

Keep pressing forward in your contact with them, ask to talk to someone higher up. This is not acceptable by any means and you probably just got some cut and paste job or an auto reply. I'm sorry that happened to you, that's absolutely terrible.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    B4 ever seeing this post, while all that was going on, started thinking about this situation exactly.. and then what could be expiring in mine let alone others.
  • BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    Dude, this the alliance recruiting board. You might get a response from a mod on the board if you post it on the right board