**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This is the 3rd week I haven’t been credited for all my duels.

For 3 weeks now I have not received credit for all the duels I’ve done for my alliance. I have done at least 15 duels & I only have 420 points. And I’ve always done the recommended duel target. My alliance isn’t getting the full rewards because of the issue. This issue may have been going on much longer but I didn’t notice it before. But now I’m an officer so I’m more aware of it. Please look into this & correct it. This game used to be fun. Now it’s like a full time job trying to keep up with Kabam’s issues & mistakes with the game!
Thank you,
Sierra Myers

Comments

• BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    You’re going to need to be more specific. What level champs are you fighting and what milestones are you try to achieve.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    edited June 2018
    You get 55 points for defeating a 4-6 star. 5 more for iron patriot and 5 for starting a duel.

Each time the milestone resets it starts over. The rough math checks out depending on who you dueled and if you won or lost. The duel target changes each time.

Top in my alliance who cared to do it only got 650 points.
  • TondaTonda Posts: 26
    I fought against the Iron Patriot that was the duel target given every fight. I did at least 18 total duel. I ended up with 745 points after finishing all my duels which to be honest was closer to 20 duels. I always do 10 the first day & anywhere from 8 to 10 the second day. I fought with 4* champions against the Iron Patriot. I should have gotten 65 points for every duel which for 18 duels at 65 points is 1,170. But I only received 745. I did even more duel this time when I saw I wasn’t getting credited the full amount once again. I thought it would eventually correct itself. This is at the third time this has happened. I believe it’s been happening for much longer but I just never really paid much attention until I became an officer. I’m not the only one having this issue in my alliance either. Can you please look into and fix it right away. We would have hit more milestones (even though they really aren’t great) if this wasn’t an issue.
    Also, I still haven’t received my rewards from the Modok arena yet. I don’t understand what the hold up is. This really shouldn’t be an issue we have to deal with at all!