Options

5* awakening gems

Is there any plans to make 5* awakening gems more available ?

Comments

• Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Kabam added 6* and made 5* more available. But for some reason, almost all of their offers offer less value per $ than offers from over a year ago. There were times you could buy a 5* generic AG for 100$, but nowadays, they sell these packages with like a few PGMC, lightning refill, and a boost for $50.

It just doesn't make any sense to me why their offers are not following their business model for introducing 6*. Now that 6* are in, 4* are useless. Who wants a 4* crystal or AG or T4B/T1A offers for $30-$50. 5* generic AGs should periodically go on sale for $50 on holidays along with other "unbelieveable" offers that are better priced and offer more than what was offered a year ago.

I just don't get it. Offer a 5* awakening gem for $50 and have 200k people buy it ORRRRR offer 3-4* crystals and rank up packages which the meaty middle to top players care about. It just makes no sense. Without a reduction in price, what will the first 6* AG cost, $1,000? I mean people can argue, "If kabam sells 5* AG for $50, more people will not need to buy them in the future." which is absolutely not true. We have 2-3 new heroes a month that seem to be getting better and better each month. As long as this continues, they cannot reduce the demand for 5* AGs. Then, in a few months introduce 6* AG crystal for $200 offer and reduce the price over time. Same goes for T5B, T5CC, and everything else.

In conclusion, this game has an economy paced by the current rewards we get from story, event, arena, and alliance events. Granted some rewards like alliance events for completion, item use, etc. and solo rewards haven't scaled properly, the delta between what we were getting a year ago per month for 4, 5, and now 6* shards and materials is staggering. They have to reduce their prices and increase the contents of offers to reflect these differences if they really want to entice F2P or occasional spenders to spend money on offers. I haven't seen an offer I'd want to buy in ages...only one was maybe the Odin + class 5* AG for $100 like 4 months back.
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Would love to see a "pick your own class" 5* AG offer.
  • Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    Would love to see a "pick your own class" 5* AG offer.

You mean, a generic? LOL
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Drummer16 wrote: »
    There were times you could buy a 5* generic AG for 100$

There weren't. 5* Generic AG was never for sale
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Nope. Better just get in game & and start plowing through Act 5. Best source of 5* Awakening Gems by far.