**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cap WWII or LC?

I haven't brought up a science champ yet (Due to my openings all being mystic and cosmic) but I recently picked up these two and would like to have one ranked up. Both are unduped but I have a science awakening gem if anyone recommends using it on one of these guys..

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Luke Cage now is one of the best of the science class while cap ww2 has kind of fallen behind. Cage has better damage output, more utility and will help you through a lot more tough content like tricky mystic defenders. There honestly aren't a ton of great champions to use a science gem on, void by far is the best option to awaken in the science class but luke cage certainly isnt bad either. When you have him awakened he becomes more fun to play because you can just spam his sp1 stun get an opponent to their sp3 and if your stun ever fails just tank the special and keep going
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I would awaken Luke Cage.

Arguably the best Hyperion counter as well as all around Mystic destroyer (save blade but I’m also excluding Synergies) including Mourningstar and even an emergency evade fighter so long as you remain vigilant. Reliable bulk and an immunity to bleed which is one of the more important immunities unless you constantly fight Mephisto and iceman near exclusively.

Solid damage, important abilities, additional Niche Matchups, and very easy to use.
  • JarekJarek Posts: 64
    luke all the way
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    I have both. 4* sig99 5/50 cap, 4* duped lc 3/30, 5* unduped lc 3/45. Lc all the way now.
  • ScottydoosmashScottydoosmash Posts: 34
    Luke Cage 100% no question. He is amazing now, hits hard, bleed immune, indestructible, physical resistance.
    Cap WW2 used to be great but is no longer very useful in a lot of content especially compared to LC
  • RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Posts: 73
    Thanks everybody. I'll go for LC!