**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Seatin, Brian Grant, and/or Rich The Man please help.

I filed a ticket for a refund and if this is not granted I would like your help exposing this please. I will give you the results when I get a reply to my ticket.

Comments

• FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Tried to leave pics instead of links.
    qykoe6lru9uq.png
    bkhbs6t2nf9p.png
    eax2fky7tkai.png
    kl6zxj30iemy.png
    6b9bmq3btocc.png
    3inzwmel4h4k.png
    The order of two of those pics are out of order. Sorry.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Uno wrote: »
    I know it sucks when you don't get the champ you want but the crystals clearly states that you have some percent chance of getting that particular champ. This does not mean that you will 100% get the champ you want when you open the crystal. So why should Kabam refund you the money.

Because he bought a chance to get a champ and he didn't get that chance
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★
    Hey, just through chance this came up. I believe from the research I did for a MCOC News that kabam aren't offering refunds based on this. I love that your alliance has such a great story to it, the bio about controlling the gold and being part of the mafia is so cool.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I know it sucks when you don't get the champ you want but the crystals clearly states that you have some percent chance of getting that particular champ. This does not mean that you will 100% get the champ you want when you open the crystal. So why should Kabam refund you the money.

He didn't not get what he wanted, he COULDN'T get what he wanted because it wasn't in the crystal, even though the description said he was in there and the reel showed him in there. But he wasn't. So there was a 0% chance of getting him.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Contact Apple or Google, whichever one you bought it through. This was declined and deserving of a full refund. Get them on your case.
  • Ak_555Ak_555 Posts: 19
    As above, Google or Apple will give you a refund, just state the developer misrepresented an offer, but is not giving any refunds. Both companies have already given plenty of refunds for just this case so you shouldn’t have a problem.
    Thanks for the info
  • If the validity is true and the advert said that the champ should be there but in reality, it is not there. This is a false advertising and the fault is from the company who legitimately declared at first.

This was like a champ after reading and playing you decided to save and spend money to have that champ upgraded it. You log in nearly 12 hrs a day saving like an obsession to have it then at the end you got it.

Now the ingredient comes in that the champ you long for was nerfed or the talent of the champ needs to remove. Honestly, you feel and yes you are cheated if you know it will be nerfed would you buy the crystal, save unit, waiting for it hoping that you get the champ.
  • Contact apple or google they will help. Maybe you are not the only one out there and similar another case like you.
    Did I not buy unit to max my Mystic Dispersion spending 4650 unit. I buy the unit with money and now thinking of the company to change it? If I have known will I buy it?
  • Sonnyt4jrSonnyt4jr Posts: 50
    If the validity is true and the advert said that the champ should be there but in reality, it is not there. This is a false advertising and the fault is from the company who legitimately declared at first.

This was like a champ after reading and playing you decided to save and spend money to have that champ upgraded it. You log in nearly 12 hrs a day saving like an obsession to have it then at the end you got it.

Now the ingredient comes in that the champ you long for was nerfed or the talent of the champ needs to remove. Honestly, you feel and yes you are cheated if you know it will be nerfed would you buy the crystal, save unit, waiting for it hoping that you get the champ.

False advertising
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited July 2018

they gave a list of champions that were supposed to be in the crystal only for that list to be inaccurate the crystal was also offering champs that didn't even bleed at all and instead of doing what they done in the past and try a d fix the crystal they just pretty much said piss off to everyone that brought it to there attention closed the thread.

to the op as others stated message Google or apple which ever divice use tell them the crystal was falsely advertised if the auto one does not work try and find a link to talk to someone and explain the situation to them
    This is the response I got.

ktefqekociuz.jpeg
    6feg6r0bk7pp.jpeg
    It showed 5* Joe Fixit scrolling by all 3 times I let the crystals spin or I probably could have figured it out myself that there is no 5* version available. Just like I figured out that there is no 2* Archangel or 2* Psylocke in the current Mutant special crystal. This is B.S.

Thanks everyone for the info about going to Apple for refund. What a croc of $bjf.
    Worst customer service ever.

o9d2cadam6bi.jpeg
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    @FixitMobb goodluck, they prob will refund you. Has anyone actually ever been refunded by kabam support?
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Did you ever get an answer on this?
    They refused. Tried to make it sound like it was ok since they offered a 4* version of War Machine and Joe Fixit.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    this is a joke right??? I know this is late but its kinda funny!!! Joe Fixit kinda sucks