**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please, can you offer a reasonable price for a choose your class 5* awakening gem?

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
The game has evolved so far past 4 stars, these offers are just sad, even new players aren’t investing in 4 stars beyond some basic content push. It’s time, but please, at a reasonable price. Offering a 5 star awakening crystal at the same price as when there were no six stars, when there wasn’t a five star arena and when 4 stars where king of the game is just not reasonable. Make it a choose your class...

Comments

• buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Reasonable price is relative.
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    buffajr wrote: »
    $200 USD seems reasonable honestly. For the power that a duped SL, AA, or Dr.V can have

You'd pay $200 for a character in a game that has soo many bugs? What a waste lol.....
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    Chris9 wrote: »
    You guys have no idea of negotiations why are you throwing out numbers like that....totally irresponsible. Never start throwing out prices like that dude

I sure won’t spend that kind of money

Exactly correct dude, never ever say numbers like that, kabam hears that **** and is like...”$200 dollars you say, you mean $500 dollars for a crystal that guarantees a two star bleed champ with a rare (.000000000000000030484802018302%) chance at a 5 star awakening cyrstal that guarentees a 2 Star bleed champ with a rare chance (.000000000000000999900000000999990000000000000000000000000000000000001%) at a cosmic 4 star awakening gem!”.

The correct price would be -23.99$ credited to your account for getting one.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Kabam would make more if their special ‘offers’ were cheaper. Any 4* related offers shouldn’t be above about $5-10 these days. And 5* really shouldn’t exceed $30. Allow multiple purchases. The whales will buy 3, normal people will buy 0-1.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    The offer prices this year apparently have not considered the introduction of 6*s in the game. I have never seen any offer that came out that even offered any amount of 6* shards, which is a shame.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★

@buffajr helpful...
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    In the past, they have offered a 'choose your class' 5* awakening gem for $100.00 but I haven't seen that offer in a loooong time.
    When I first started playing 2 years ago, they were very generous.
    On 2 separate occasions, I got a COMPLETE Tier 2 Alpha crystal from monthly calendar.
    I almost sold it because I was new and didn't know what they were for, sure glad I didn't though.

Kabam would make more money if they sold good items at more reasonable price.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    BigTime wrote: »

@buffajr helpful...

He’s right. Some people have no issue dropping 100 bucks, others are lucky to afford 10. If Kabam knows anything , it’s maximizing profits. They know the exact amount that will generate the most revenue based on price * amount sold. Simple economics.
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    doctorb wrote: »

Kabam would make more money if they sold good items at more reasonable price.

I agree with this. I'd have a much higher tab in this game if there were more impulse buy prices. I can rationalize $1-$5 a lot easier than $20, and I'd be a lot more likely to make several purchases.

As of now, I have done a couple of $20 offers, but I thought really long & hard about each one. There's no way I could rationalize spending $50 for a single item purchase. But if there were great values at $1-$5, I'd likely spend that $50.
  • PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    $99.98. Not a penny more LoL!
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    @PincheChingon you missplaced your decimal... Should have been $0.9998. :))
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 158
    It has to be class specific. Enough with the random class when they are so rare
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Myselfandi wrote: »
    $200 USD seems reasonable honestly. For the power that a duped SL, AA, or Dr.V can have

You'd pay $200 for a character in a game that has soo many bugs? What a waste lol.....

I haven’t spend a dime on this game since 12.0 and the realization any actual money spent would be a poor investment on my part. I’m simply stating a number I deem as reasonable for awakening a god tier champion. Plenty of folks drop $100 for a couple handfuls of crystals for a CHANCE at a particular champ. For those people $200 is a bargain.