**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New arena milestones

The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
With regards to the t4 basic arena and T1A arena, is it just an addition to the final milestone, as in still only 1 t4b and 1 T1A or a completely new higher milestone meaning there's 2 available from each arena?

Comments

• Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    I understood that they added 2 new milestones to t1a arena, meaning you can earn 3 t1a per arena. As for t4b, they added one new milestone with a t4 and t3b cat, allowing you to earn 2 t4b cats...
  • TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    Im curious, is there a post on new arena milestones?

I have only seen the ones about aq
    In game rmail
  • TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    Bruce12342 wrote: »
    In game rmail

thank you
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Finally a change I'm all for!
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited July 2018
    okay, we get 3 t1a's and 2 t4b's total. thats nice, boot what's the points breakdown ?

T4b, currently is 1.1m to get last milestone, now is it another 1.1m to get to the new extra milestone?

or

is it still 1.1m including new milestone.?

basically 2.2m for 2 t4b's or 1.1m for 2 t4b's?.

time to ponder...

@Kabam Miike
    Either way I’m going for it. I’d much rather grind from rank up materials than more 5* shards... I have too many champs I want to rank as is...
    Im w/ you there , just would help in planning, since i do all arenas for milestone BC's
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    It says as of July 1st. Today is July 1st. But, today's T4CC arena doesn't show the new milestone(s). Confused....
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    It says as of July 1st. Today is July 1st. But, today's T4CC arena doesn't show the new milestone(s). Confused....

Because that arena didn't started today
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112

Because that arena didn't started today

Oh, ok. My mistake. I thought it had.
    it'll start with alpha arena tomorrow, and for t4b thurs,5th
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    afs87g8diphs.png

So happy with this announcement.

Not before time, but worth waiting for.
  • TheBlueBotTheBlueBot Posts: 18
    My question is will the cost to enter remain the same?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    All I can say is, "Thank you!". Been hoping for an update to the T4CC Arena.
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    What I truly like about this...it gives us resources to rank up characters we enjoy as well as the ones we need for tougher content. (As opposed to the same top champions we all need.) Sometimes I just want to play a fun character that has some power, very cool. Nice!
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yes cost will be the same to enter... even if it was higher, battleships are really easy to get. If you had to spend 20k it wouldn’t really matter. That’s veey little honestly.
  • TheBlueBotTheBlueBot Posts: 18
    It's definitely worth extra bc, just curious. Happy for a beneficial change.